Wednesday 26 March 2014

Determination

Recently, I've been feeling so much determination for my future. For example, Im really gonna work hard for both internship as well as my final sem cuz I really wanna get into a local university and that requires 3.8 GPA for business degrees (which sucks) but yeah at Least I feel the push to do better so yeah! 

Also, internship has made me learn quite a lot in just 2++ weeks. 
Life as a room attendant made me realize how truly tough such a job was, yet it also made me realize how wonderful my fellow co-workers were. Though I initially stereotyped them as uneducated foreigners who seemed really ill mannered (hey, they always cut the queue for signing of the attendance and pushed me around hahaha) but I soon grew to realize how adorable and warm they were! My shifu showed me the ropes of cleaning a room and I admired his determination to get a better future through doing his job as best as he could, and I have never seen him angry before which is insane cuz my temper is horrible. He taught me how to always think before I act and that anger will never solve the problem. (So chill so zen ah this shifu) 

The others always made an effort to talk to me and I felt sooooooo happy to see their warm smiles every day (okay not all of them are nice but most) 

Then I moved on to order taking (office job of a super busy receptionist) and though it was less strenuous, I found myself not used to the mundane routine of answering calls after calls, doing tasks on the computer, etc. the office people were nice, but somehow the warmth I used to receive from the RAs were really lacking with the office staff.

This particular staff actually told me how simple my job was and he expected me to learn it within a week. (I'm a slow learner and extremely forgetful) and he kinda made me feel like I really needed to do much better cuz im lousy and that kinda sucks but it also motivates me to prove to him that one day, I can achieve so much more than he has achieved. So yeah. I WILL BE LIKE YOUR BOSS' BOSS HONEY JUST WAIT. 

Okay enough of the boring shit just wanted to type my thoughts down before I forgot kbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment