Saturday 8 February 2014

laying my fears back down

It has been forever since I last blogged, (my blog was SO DAMN BORING HAHAHA) so hello guys.
life has been....... pretty mundane I guess. Projects, presentations, school, internship interview, yeah that's how boring it has been.
Oh well, a few more weeks to the start & end of exams and I NEED TO START REVISING ESPECIALLY LAW OH GOD.
currently waiting for my call from the internship company I do hope I get in, not because I'm madly in love with a frontdesk/housekeeping job but just cause it'll be one worry down.

anyway, lets talk about the happy stuff!

1) Chinese New Year!

so this year we weren't supposed to celebrate cny and I think it might have been the........ 4th year since we really celebrated cny hahaha.
But anyway, apart from not being able to wear colorful clothes and wish people happy cny we still went around to people's houses!

DAY 0 (EVE LAH HAHAHA)


went to my uncle's house with the mom to prepare for prayers for my grandparents and great grandpa.
it's kinda funny how that used to be my grandma's house but now it looks so different and pretty.
But somehow, I miss the old, dark house that was so messy yet so cozy; the house that we spent our childhood in (saturdays at least :-) )

anyway, we cooked and prayed and baked cookies THAT BURNED EVERY SINGLE TIME (i luv you my small and annoying oven at least i know how to control it a little better HAHAHA)

then we waited for the cousins to come for reunion dinner! but felicia couldnt come on that day meh not exactly a reunion :-(
photos with the cousins though!




the adorable eunice  ❤

michelle who's getting so tall she's like taller than me and im jealous ❤

 eunice and emmerine. Tbh I know that they're both cousins and adorable but deep down inside eunice will always weigh a little more in my heart just cause I used to knock on their door to pick her and michelle up to go to my grandma's house cause she really looked forward to seeing them every week. Plus Michelle and Eunice has been with us for so long while we rarely met Emmerine once a year.

WE NEED FELICIA

Dinner was awesome and as usual the uncle and mom bought way too much food HAHAHA but it felt so good to finally meet the family ❤

LOLOLOL so there was a christmas hat hanging on the TV so we decided to take photos with it:

ps I hate taking photos in this top I look damn ugly meh.

DAY 1

so since we didn't go to my uncle's house till night, I went to Kx's house and it was. A W K W A R D cause I am such an awkward fool but oh well at least no one would remember me HAHAHA.

waiting for kx as he rushed to the bus stop to find me HAHAHA
stayed at his house for a bit and we went out after chilling for like 1-2h!

He tried to imitate being a glam chick

while I became a nerd with a backpack!

standing at the side of the mrt station for photos HAHAHA hey the wall was pretty!
went to town to walk around, kx got a pair of shoes and was so happy cause his feet is the size of a 2 room HDB flat

chilled at smoothie king and enjoyed a salad and smoothie cause I was hungry!
AND LOL I CANNOT STAND HOW KX WOULD TOLERATE MY OOTD-TAKING.


I guess I'm lucky to find someone who could tolerate all my nonsense HAHAHA.

taken by a passerby hahaha!
after that kx's cousin dropped me off at my uncle's house AND LOL THEY WERE DRIVING OFF WHEN I REALIZED MY POLAROID WAS IN KX'S BAG and i almost chased after the car luckily they didnt drive too fast before I called phew.

waited for the rest to arrive AND IT'S PHOTO TIME AT THE STAIRWELL AS USUAL hahaha we do that every single year!

kids look adorable whatever they do. ❤
 

 

AND IT WAS TIME FOR DINNER!

THIS DADDY DAMN JOKE, put tea inside wine glass trying to act all classy and adult, oh no you didnt!

the whole family, I do hope one day we get to take such a photo again cause family's just about the most precious thing on earth.


and that was the end of day 1! :-) not a bad day at all!

DAY 2

stay-home day with the sister and dad!
POPIN COOKIN ADVENTURES

and the mom's friends came over and I was in a bad mood I am a brat yes I know that.

day 3 was at mom's friend's house and I loved the dog she was adorable hehehe!
OKAY IM LAZY TO BLOG ALR SHALL CONTINUE LATER CIAO.

ps: did you know that I'm a princess?

 okay the truth was that I went to salvation army, secretly lugged this wedding gown into the dressing room and tried it on HAHAHAHAHA LOSER.
kbye





No comments:

Post a Comment