Friday 28 February 2014

a breath of fresh air





LAST PAPER DONE TODAY SO YEAR 2'S OFFICIALLY DONE FOR ME!
Yay omg I can't believe that time flew really quickly, one more year in poly and I'll be moving on to the next phase in life. May be a blessing or not, but only time will tell ;-)
Oh well, anyway I only have a week of holidays and hence I REALLY should make full use of that one precious week before I head for internship @ fullerton yes Imma be a room service "auntie" HAHAHAHA followed by front office 3 months later! Kinda excited but nervous at the same time, I am definitely not prepared for that!

anyway, I went out for my musee appointment with the sister @ Westgate after exams and we headed to Miam Miam for lunch! Heard that it was rather good and I was STARVING so I really looked forward to the meal! The environment was kinda pretty and we got a really nice booth seats but the seats and table was situated a little too far LOL.

we had a Miam Miam spaghetti which was too bland and a curry rice which was too salty LOL as in it was pretty alright but not as amazing as expected. oh well!
walked around after getting completely stuffed and found nothing cause jurong is boring okay wait singapore is boring.
then we redeemed the free drink from my starbucks card tho it wasn't my fav drink ever (still love green tea frappuccino ❤) and we headed home hehehe.

okay old updates: 

1) food galore (I hate you exams)

waffles from beans & cream with sister and mommy

Lunch with sister after accompanying her to NUS in which she was so freaked out HAHAHA. the food was not bad and rather affordable!


tried making a healthy smoothie with blueberries, banana, orange juice, apple yoghurt HAHAHA


sister bought mandy cake! ❤

FAV CEREALS

SUCCEEDED IN A RAMEN EGG YAY!

dinner at home (AWESOME HOME COOKED DISHES YAY)

dinner with the family after revising in school @ Yong Kee Seafood! not bad but not mind-blowing


eating in the back alley really made the experience more unique and lovely ❤

2) Rabbit day (SALAD @ The Lawn)

Finally visited The Lawn and I adored the place, the salads were HUGE and for someone who hates the taste of raw veg, the veg there sure tasted pretty good to me! if you like your greens with meat, you will LOVE the lawn. Plus everyone loves customization!

ootd that kx took for me hehehe


3) Valentines day!

so this year's the second vday celebrated with kx, so after my lecture I went to return my uniform for work, whereby I found out that the company had accidentally left out $100 in my pay (THANK GOODNESS I ASKED) and met the boy near his house since he had presentations before that! So happy to see him using the baggu bag and perfume that I bought for him!


made red velvet cupcakes for him with the sister yay glad it turned out fine!

and he made me chocolate covered strawberries yay!

we headed to a cafe and I thought he was bringing me to some really popular cafe but instead we went to this cafe kinda near his place!

Backstage Cafe looks unassuming but it's really roomy and when we arrived there was only 2 customers so it was really nice not to have all the bustle and chattering that a popular cafe would be full of!

pesto pasta with crabmeat!

Eggs benedict THAT DID NOT FLOW = disappointed me
food was not spectacular but the serenity was wonderful! food can be rather slow though!

after that, we hopped on a bus and headed to the next destination which I guessed immediately LOL since kx wanted to surprise me but I can predict surprises rather well ;-)

Ciel @ Hougang, where we went a year ago! here we are now!

GINGER creme brulee (we were feeling adventurous) and um i hate ginger. if the ginger was more toned down it would have been really good but..... this didnt seem like creme brulee to me

strawberry shortcake! loved the cream!
after this we were way too stuffed even though the day was supposed to be visiting 4 cafes (LOL pigs) and we were about to stroll around when my mom called asking if we were coming home for dinner so.......... change of plans!
oh we took photos though, at a void deck or some outdoor benches of a random block HAHAHA

(girl acting shocked to receive roses)

(and girl giving guy roses, guy is not amused lol)

  Matching roses for my rose dress hehehe

bought some flowers for my mom and they were beautiful I am a sucker for flowers but too much would be really boring

took the bus home and I fell asleep like REALLY fell asleep which is weird cuz I very rarely fall asleep in public.
went home for dinner with loads of mom's friends and aunties and their children and etc it was a good night!

4) school or other stuff


last presentation of yr 2: lynette and Cheryl hacked my phone and SPAMMED IT WITH THEIR SELCA (okay I shouldnt have left it on their table to charge hahaha!)


with felicia, so glad to have her for the past 6 months I wouldnt be able to survive this sem without her in class, and I'm so lucky to have found such a wonderful friend in OIP!

Itacho for dinner with the boy


cute ceramic figurines momma bought for sis and me and our bfs!


snapshots taken while I was waiting to sign the contract for my internship, this bridge is amazingly gorgeous!

5) Chingay!

received free tickets from mom's friend so mom, dad, yiling and I went to catch it!

the highlights were the fireworks but my neck hurt from straining it to watch them since they were right behind us HAHAHA.


OKAY SHALL WATCH SOME SHOWS AND SLACK LIKE A SLACKER CAUSE NO MORE EXAMS BABY KBYE XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment