Saturday 14 September 2013

I see the ice in your eyes

SO LONG SINCE I'VE BLOGGED
how has everyone been? hehehe it's kinda chilly in Tianjin right now AND I JUST EXPERIENCED THE WORST STORM EVER IN MY LIFE LIKE OHMYGOD IT WAS SO COLD AND CHILLY I WAS FREEZING AND THE WIND WAS SUPER DUPER STRONG I WAS GONNA FLY AWAY. a person's umbrella flew so high we never saw it again, rubbish bins flew away and all the bicycles parked were like fallen dominos.
oh and my ears and hands were freezing so yep it was super cold. But it was an amazing experience that I would never get to try in Singapore.
OIP turned out to be really kind of fun for me :-) so glad for everything and everyone that made this trip a better one. ❤
Just had a HTHT with justin and peixing and it was damn fun I chatted till my throat hurt like mad but it was a wonderful night ;-)
okay, should really sleep or start studying for my CT on monday! wanted to skype le boy but he's sleeping I think so oh well.
OH and I got back my results and ummmmmm I did well sia it's so weird cause I didn't really work hard enough.
Oh well, at least my GPA is good! kbye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment