Monday 14 April 2014

only miss the sun when it starts to snow

HELLO.

Recently I've been starting morning shifts (7am ones = 5am wake up time) and i actually LOVE the freedom of being so free in the evening! But i know all good things come to an end and sooner or later I would be thrown to pm shift again sighpie. Today there was a fire drill in the hotel and guess what, anati and I were left in the office so that means we were "burnt" to death in the fire LOL. I guess we arent impt enough and we still needed to answer phone calls from other sad souls stuck at work.

And I suddenly realize how much money I really need for the future so Im really gonna start saving up!
1) Grad trip
2) Lasik
3) a house HAHAHA

REALLY NEED TO TIGHTEN MY PURSESTRINGS

Anyway, gonna blog about 3 cafes that I've visited but didn't have the time to blog about!

Department Of Caffeine (D.O.C)
15 Duxton Rd, 089481

waffles with caramelized bananas and a scoop of vanilla ice cream ($12)

this was actually really good! The bananas had a hint of rum and the waffles were really fluffy! a bit too sweet but who cares, its real good!

The Fabulous Baker Boy
70 River Valley Rd, 179037

Always wanted to try FBB but it was renovating till a while ago so the boy and I decided to pop by for a visit after a medical appointment!

Ju's prawn pasta. ($20)

wouldn't recommend you to order this, for the price the portion was tiny and it wasn't worth the price. 

Towkay's eggs benedicts (add chicken chipotle) ($15)

kinda dissapointed cuz the egg yolk wasn't totally runny and it tasted kinda meh.

took away some cakes and brought them to the nearby Fort Canning Park to eat! strawberry lemon yoghurt cake which I liked but kx hated and Valrhona chocolate cake that kx preferred but I disliked. LOL but the cakes were really ex, I think it's $8.50/slice.

Lola's cafe (again!)
5 Simon Rd, 545893
6284 0349

Since the boy really wanted to visit, we visited Lola's cafe again and this time it was wayyyyyy less crowded!

avocado eggs benedicts ($15), mushroom melts ($10) and honey chicken wings ($9)

The chicken wings were really good, but you would get sick of the mushroom melts if eaten for too long.

Banana earl gey tart ($5)

extremely unique but way too sweer (caramelized bananas ugh) 

YEP okay so I need to sleep now bye guys xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment