Saturday 16 August 2014

where did everyone go



HEY GUYS omg I have never had any time to just sit down to blog at all. everyday has been a constant cycle of work and sleep. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN BORING.
It's like I don't have a life anymore and I JUST CANT WAIT FOR INTERNSHIP TO END. I mean it has been really enriching but still I have been so stressed from work everyday I need a long break from all these responsibilities you know? THREE MORE WEEKS GUYS OMG. Tho I'm still gg back to hkp for like a month for part time heh but that's earning $$$ so I don't mind!

Anyway ytd was our company's D&D and also my first ever D&D!

heh it wasn't like mind-blowing and I didn't even take much photos but it was still kinda fun! Seeing everyone dressing up and having fun was just so different from seeing them at work.


Tho for some reason, I felt kinda out of place sitting with the HKP people. It felt like i WAS part of the family but now I'm just an outsider. Oh well........

So it's my off day and I'm just sitting at home chilling. AND IM DAMN BORED. I wanna go out and have fun but there's nowhere to go.....

out for dinner with the family & friends


selfie while checking rooms.

with anati after submitting our burden reports! YAYYYYYYY!

OKAY what should I do now.......... ttyl guys ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment