Monday 29 October 2012

uncertain

oh hello people, it's been a while since I updated hahaha.
No time plus I've been so lazy to blog. School has been pretty okay :-)
tomorrow's monday, which means that I'll have MAEC lecture, tutorials &....... S&W. which happens to be lifesaving. which I did not put under my 13 choices at all BUT I was stuck with that AND I appealed successfully but the in-charge ridiculously did not inform me and claimed that she wouldn't be accepting any more appeals.
so yep, I'm gonna be the first lifesaver that doesn't know how to swim. damn that sounds retarded. I mean seriously.......
Bought my swimsuit with jiaying ytd and I'm so fat. Like seriously omg I can't even bear to look at myself. hahaha.

\\\\

\\

- with huixin on........ I forgot hahaha. had dinner with her and polly, khaliesa & sandy then grabbed froyo with her!

\\

super unglam photos of me during TCP camp LOL






first OSLT meeting which sucked cause it was so awkward lol




Laksa steamboat outing with megahorses! :-)



cruise photos from min's dslr. LOL first photo is cute but 2nd photo shows how short i am T-T




FML which was a 4km run for charity :-) photos with lynette & casia!





2nd OSLT meeting! ice breaking games were really fun but the fund-raising discussion was sleep-inducing
and I really regret not volunteering for Media IC. It's okay, there'll be other chances for other posts.
at least, that's what I'm telling myself to comfort myself :(


sometimes, I really find myself a little blue :(
I feel blue when I feel lonely.
I feel blue when I realize that I care too much, when I realize that I don't really matter to the ones that really matter to me.
I feel down when I get stressed, upset, annoyed, depressed.
but, all these will pass :-) At least, I hope!

ugh but seriously, I wanna feel that I matter to those that I love. which....... is quite a lot hahaha.
okay time to pack my lousy school bag & sleep.
ciao lovelies have a great monday ;D

ps: I really need to lose some weight. god I miss my weight during holidays before I started poly.

No comments:

Post a Comment