Friday 24 May 2013

whimsical wonderland

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I MISSED BLOGGING SO MUCH.
I had absolutely no time to blog at all cause year 2 has been so so so hectic I wanna cry. Time flies can you believe that almost half a year has passed? Like seriously time, you need to chill. Stop slipping out of my fingers so damn quickly!
Anyway, here are some photo updates!


Caddos dinner: almost full force but not full force HAHAHA.

with le pretty Vivian! <3

And our only yr 3, Jiarong hehehe :D he came down after internship, so nice <3

OH and I had my first NDP training last week. It was alright luh, a little new with the new NDP group but it's surprisingly fine, not as awkward as I thought it would be :-) LETS HOPE THE TRAINING TOMORROW WOULD BE BETTER!


Old selcas that xueying posted during POC <3

and me during POC prep HAHAHA you can see a thread on my eyebrows if you peer closely
.
.
.
So I went to the graduation ceremony to visit Aaron, Marcia & Nicolette <3
I really missed them and omg I can't believe that they'll be leaving NP already :-( One year is not enough :-(


Lakota representatives with Aaron!


MY LOVELY MARCIA who admitted that she stalks my blog/twitter/instagram I LOVE YOU <3


With Marcia, Sarah and June!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE so many people!


with the best best best TL/senior/friend/bro of all time: Aaron! So glad to have him as our Lakota TL <333

Clarence! :D

Marcia kept on saying that she wanted to take a photo with us HAHAHA. btw I looked damn fat on that day sighpie.

<3


LIXINNNNNNNNNNN <3 the other awkward turtle with us cause we had a long way to go before graduating HAHAHA

Zhiyong! :D

And Jiajia, Jiaying, Xueying and I finally could take a photo with this graduation board. We told the 2 seniors that next year, we will be back to visit them This time they'll be in their graduation robes! <3

Lakota <3


and the final shot with the graduated Aaron! <3

we went for dinner together after that. My heart sort of sank a little when I realized that I will never be able to see him in school again :-( All that he have done for lakota, I would never forget and I really appreciate him so much, he's like the best senior ever :'(
WE SHALL HAVE A FULL FORCE LAKOTA OUTING SOON. WE'LL BE BACK.
.
.
.
So it's gonna be a busy week ahead, just hope that it'll be good. I really need to start on my revision cause I am so so so clueless. sighpie.
wish me good luck pretty pretty please?
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment