Sunday 9 June 2013

freedom yet not free

OMG GUYS I AM DONE WITH EXAMS SO TECHNICALLY I AM FREE FOR 2 WEEKS YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
but maybe not, cause I have projects and projects to complete sighpie.
ANYWAY I am gonna enjoy my holidays fully, everyday shall be a fulfilling and happy day I HOPE.
screwed up my ACF paper but that's okay, I will try to revise for ACF during the hols (CAN I DO IT OMG)
.
.
.
KX's 18th birthday celebration ❤❤❤
okay so technically it was a kinda failed celebration cause it rained and my plans for a picnic was ruined :-(
but oh well...
made the birthday boy wait for me CAUSE THE OIP BRIEFING WAS TOO DAMN SLOW UGH..
and rain made everything slower damn.......
but anyway, I left school in a terrible hurry, bought everything in a rush, left home to prepare the food and collected the cake that I ordered impatiently and finally travelled to kx's house since it was raining and OH GOD THE MRT WAS SO DAMN SLOW. everything was actually...
Anyway, reached his house and I was about to surprise him with the cake but perfect timing, he stepped out of the house and was right in front of me HAHAHA.
dayummmmmmm.
BUT ANYWAY WE TILL DID THE USUAL "CAKE CEREMONY"

disclaimer: THIS POST IS FULL OF PHOTOS OF US SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN LEAVE NOW HAHAHA.
.
.
.
.
.
.
okay leggo

The cake that I ordered for him! I DID NOT WANT THE RAINBOW COLORED SPRINKLES AT ALL....



me trying to camwhore with the cake but worried that I'll get cream on my hair or burn my hair HAHAHA.
THE WIND WAS SO STRONG ZZZ POOR CANDLE

 LE BIRTHDAY BOY!

"You must make a wish for about 30 seconds then I can take photos okay" HAHAHA



Then we went into his house to cut the cake since I forgot all about a knife. Hahaha but his family members were in the room so lucky me.

RAINBOW CAKE. this is extremely memorable cause it was one of our main topics to talk about on whatsapp when we were just friends (AWWWW)
BUT this rainbow cake is too freaking sweet I will try to bake a better one i swear.
Since we couldnt go on a picnic as it was real wet everywhere and late as well, we just slacked at a void deck HAHAHA OMG SO SAD.
BUT it was fun ❤❤❤

FEAST AT THE VOID DECK CAUSE WE'RE HIPSTERS
and we just talked and ate and chilled ❤
and I did not buy him a birthday present cause I ended exams on that day and had no time to even prepare BUT I made him a scrapbook that had me sleep at only what, 4-5am sometimes cause I could only do it after revision for CT.
and he loved it so yeah, it's all worth it!
Then we camwhored!

white smooth legs from le guy and tanned legs from le girl





our watches :-)


BIRTHDAY POLAROID 





FAILED JUMP SHOT
and then we walked to the bus stop haha.


awwwwwwww princess with a pearl hairband

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO KAWAII
so the day ended like that, simple yet so happy ❤
.
.
.
2) random shots taken with my fat bear: MR BEAR

3) NDP training ytd!

uh I am kinda sian about NDP trainings alr cause...... I dunno there's just no passion for it.
we went to the beach yaw.
BUT i love my groupmates they're so cute! ❤


fat thighs AND OMG SHORTS SHORTS SHORTS DURING NDP TRAINING OMG HEAVEN

with le girls ❤


GROUP PHOTOS ❤❤❤



With Woan Ting ❤



and we sat on the beach and wasted a whole lot of time for a "debrief"
pfft this cca is kinda ridiculous. WHATEVER

with xueying! ❤

NIGHT VIEWS

dinner with le boy near my house ❤
hanged out after that hehehe :D

OKAY BYE GUYS I SHALL MAKE MY OWN DINNER NOW CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment