Tuesday 25 June 2013

running out of luck

Just had this sudden thought so I'm just blogging about this.
.
.
I was in the toilet about a few minutes ago when I suddenly notice a laptop with a pink laptop case in the cubicles. Feeling a little confused, I took the laptop out and asked everyone outside whether it was theirs, but to no avail.
Then, I did not know of what to do. Seriously my mind was a blank. I was worried that if I took the laptop away, the girl would come back for it, but I couldn't possibly leave it there!
I decided to just stay in the toilet and luckily, the girl rushed to the toilet and I passed her her laptop.
I could understand completely how she felt. That panic, that jittery and sick feeling in the pit of your stomach as you wonder if you would get your things back. Millions of things going through your mind. That absolutely unadulterated feeling of fear.
Yep, it shows that no matter how lucky you are, you should always be careful with your valuables. Seriously, you could be lucky one time, but the next time, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment