Tuesday 18 June 2013

too little too late

today was a horrible day.
I couldnt wake up for a project meeting, the haze was horrendous, was stuck in the middle, and I was just feeling pretty sian.
and the best thing happened: I lost my phone.
okay, I know I deserved it for leaving my phone in the toilet, but still it's really saddening luh :-(
AND THE STUPID BITCH WHO TOOK MY PHONE I CURSE YOU MAN, SERIOUSLY MAY YOU TRIP AND ROLL DOWN THE STAIRS AND HAVE YOUR PHONE CRUSHED BY A CAR.
OKAY ANYWAY thats not the point.


YOU WILL BE MISSED, LAOPOK IPHONE4 <3
thanks for the memories </3
.
losing my phone did remind me how grateful I should be.
Firstly, when I lost my phone I was with my sister. TBH I was so damn upset about ruining her day cause we rarely "go out", (okay so we only went to lot1, but still)
and I was crying like an idiot and it pissed her off :-(
But I was so so so glad that I had my sister with me while she searched for my phone with the iphone app.
I CANNOT BE GRATEFUL ENOUGH LAH.
seriously. She tried her best to crack jokes with me & make me feel a bit better, cursed the person who took my phone, defended me when she called my parents to inform them about my losing the phone. 
sighpie, at that point of time I just wanted to hug her cause she's so damn awesome.















.
.
.
.

so here's a hugeass thankyou to my favorite (and only) sister <3 you know your lil sister loves you loads <3


.
.
.

And I seriously expected my dad and mom to be super duper angry and scold me like mad, but I was soooooooooooooooooooo shocked to hear them on the phone, talking to me in soothing and calming tones, telling me not to cry, that it was only just a phone, they will get a new one for me so I shouldnt cry anymore.
And that was when I realized how I've been taking them for granted. I always thought that their love for me was expected, and it was only right that they shower me with love and care, just cause they are my parents.
But at my most vulnerable state today, with all the umhappiness and stress and pain to lose something expensive (and surprisingly dear), I just sort of broke down. 
And even though they should be mad at my carelessness, all that mattered to them was if I was alright.
That's how simple love can be. Nothing matters but the ones you love.
Now that I've realized how foolish I've been, I'm gonna try to change for the better.
No more taking things for granted, I'll try to make every single minute count with my parents. 
 




My amazing mummy who doted on me even though I was a fat geek, who loved me like I was the most beautiful girl on earth. She may be real fierce but deep down inside, she's still my beautiful and wonderful momma <3



and my daddy whom showers my sister and I with so much love I ought to be ashamed at myself for being such a rude daughter. I love my daddy cause I'm a daddy's girl, and I swear my dad is AMAZING and I am really lucky to have such a caring, adorable and genuine dad who truly cares <3
.
.
.
so yeah, words can't explain how much my family means to me.



That's what a family does, during tough or unhappy times, no one leaves anyone behind.
I truly love my family and nothing will ever replace them in my heart.



after all, the same blood flows within us.

ps: SAY HELLO TO MY NEW PHONE (yes I know that was bloody fast): OPHELIA

No comments:

Post a Comment