Friday 8 November 2013

see heaven's got a plan for you

So hello guys, apparently I realize I d no have a lot of time to blog omg my OIP post is still stuck at part 3 LOL.
but seriously this sem is insanely busy. ugh projects suck and the modules are really intense. I really want a holiday already :-( Can I go on a holiday right now???
anyway, recently life has been a blur, it's just a continuous cycle of dragging my tired ass to class, projects, dragging myself back home (okay this week kx brought me home so many times hehehe) and feeling like imma fall asleep at home.
yeah, what an exciting life lol.
but oh well, I will blog properly when I have some time hehehe.
AND I HAVE WORK TOMORROW SIGHPIE WHY WHY WHY :-(
okay but I must think of the $$$$ to motivate me luh and I musn't check the time hahaha


his cute floppy hair omg miss this

old photo taken when I went to sweechoon with xueying for her birthday celebration

jelly hearts for xueying's birthday! originally looked so pretty but um they turned out horrible

hehehe candid shots ❤

facetiming ❤

halloween night at ikea!

long bus rides <3

hiding in my new floral comforter bought by the boy! LOVE IT



first time baking fruit tarts for the 9th!

retards



just today! super coincidental ootd hehehe opposite colors!

KBYE HAPPY WEEKENDS ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment