Wednesday 13 November 2013

So wake me up when it's all over


I guess you'll always have your good days and your bad days. Today has been kinda horrible and I have no idea why. Nothing happened at all, but maybe that's why I'm unhappy, because nothing has changed. Everything remains as mundane and as meaningless as it has been. I don't know, life has been kinda like a terrible pattern for me, going through each day of school and work feels like a torture and I kinda hate my life right now. 

Okay maybe cause it has been a really rainy day: I have no idea why but I am always kinda moody on rainy days. So yeah...... I guess rain makes me really blue.

Sometimes I realize how terribly empty and lonely I feel. Especially when I look around me and I see nothing but walls. I've always been scared, and my greatest fear was always the fear of being all alone. I don't know, it's kinda weird how hollow I feel deep down inside. You know, those days when you just think and think about everything and realize how sad you actually are. 

I guess deep down inside everyone lies a sad and hollow soul. 

Fingers crossed it'll be a better day when I wake up. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment