Monday 9 December 2013

Shatter

So OMG I just read twitter and apparently there's a riot going on in Little India RIGHT NOW. 200 over rioters, flipping police cars, setting fire to ambulances, policemen killed. It's just a mess. 

It's really scary how we take peace in singapore for granted. Now that we're suddenly exposed to a riot, it leaves us so..... Afraid. So shocked that such a thing could actually happen in singapore. It makes me feel like im on pins and needles when I think about the policemen who are fighting for us and to keep the riot under control. It saddens me to think that families may be ripped apart with the demise of an innocent soul. It's absolutely depressing.

And it makes me realize how we need to count our blessings. 

Right now, all I wish is for the riot to end, no more blood shed, innocent lives lost, and peace to be regained again. Cause peace and safety is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment