Tuesday 20 May 2014

Wonderland

So I'm on the MRT right now after a day of work (back to pm shifts!) and one thing that i really enjoy about pm shifts would be getting the chance to talk to the people there! Mornings are always a mad rush so nights are usually chill to chat and work at the same time :-) 

So ytd one of my runners came back after a month of being in china and when he entered the office I was so happy cause he looked so radiant HAHAHA and he said he missed me so much DAMN CUTE PLS. (Tho I bet he said that to everyone) he even gave me a jelly and kinda peerpressured me to eat this beef jerky candy that I really didn't wanna try HAHAHA but still sweet of him! 

And today I spent some time talking to my shifu who taught me how to make rooms. i was considering something and i have no idea why but i just randomly turned to him for opinions, and it turned out to be real good. he's kinda like my first friend in housekeeping, at first we were damn awkward cause he's damn quiet but now it's perfectly fine heh! 
He's the sweetest guy ever and his little girl is damn lucky to have such a wonderful dad! 

It's like I can always talk about anything and everything with the room attendants there and it makes me love these people more! Who said foreign talents are horrible? They're amazing people and singapore is nothing but lucky to have them. I would never be able to sacrifice my family and everything to earn my living in a country that doesn't exactly accept me. 
So, always remember that foreign talents don't always snatch opportunities of Singaporeans, sometimes they are our unsung heroes, doing jobs that no one would want to "soil their hands with". 

Anyway, can't wait for Friday cause its my off day AND I have no idea why but recently my sides have been hurting like mad :-( oh well. 

Xoxo

Ps: may be heading to bkk in oct, keeping my fingers crossed that we do fly there <3

No comments:

Post a Comment