Saturday 31 May 2014

only know you love her when you let her go

last week to go in housekeeping, i really have mixed emotions about this, but more towards a mixture of sadness and regret.
Tbh I have always hated going to front office and I've been so used to housekeeping and the people are so nice they're like real good friends to me.
I just hte that feeling of having to start all over again, plus I know my new colleagues are not nice AT ALL. the impressions they give me are horrible.
oh man. But I will still stay positive and cherish my last week at hkp.
ps: there's this new girl in the office and she's absolutely annoying, fake and I really dislike her.
She's like trying really hard to take over my place, commented about how she needs someone else other than me to coach her (-_- I know im lousy but still......) and she even said ytd that since everyone keeps on looking for me on the phone, she shall tell everyone that I'm not in office so that they will speak to her.
WTS she is damn obsessive lor trying so hard to take over alr. Even anati doesn't do this pls.
damn pissed but I will ignore her anyway I'm leaving the office (damn angry to see someone like her taking over me cause shes so un-nice to me but all sweet and kind to the others.)

OKAY enough of ranting.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment