Wednesday 4 June 2014

Cherish

Today was a really good day for me. No, nothing exceptional happened yet I feel so damn happy. 
Officially ended my 3rd last day here at housekeeping and I'm really sad yet extremely glad to have had such a wonderful day. 
During my time here I struggled so much, thinking that everyone were so cold to me. Yet now they're so important to me and warm that my heart goes all fuzzy when I see them. 
No regrets joining housekeeping at all I'm so gonna miss them all and I would definitely wanna help work OT after my FO shifts <3 (PLS no pm shifts for now!!) 

I'm gonna take photos with ALL of them before I leave I swear I will. (Or at least the ones that are closest to me) 
So happy that I treated 2 supervisors of mine Starbucks and I don't feel the pinch. True my pay is miserable but they have been such wonderful mentors a drink would definitely not be enough for all their concern and love :-) 
I'm damn contented and I can't wait for my final 2 days here. 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment