Sunday 26 October 2014

Ashes

So hey guys. School has been kinda horrible and I really miss work. Oh well, I'm sure it'll get better real soon (I HOPE OMG). 

In the meanwhile, here's some photos of my last day in Fullerton & also when I visited them last week. I wonder why I miss them so much. 


And my last time returning to my 娘家。

With my FAV 师傅。the first person I actually met in housekeeping and I always told everyone that he would be the dream husband that every girl wanted (but sadly would never get). 

So yeah. Looking back, it made me realize how much fun I had, and how the room attendants actually made such a huge difference in my life. I would never had survived without them, and I am extremely grateful.
 I really am. 


Shopping with the colleagues! 

And a farewell dinner with 姐姐 before she flies back home! 


With the bae <3

And he had a new haircut! So cute ( ^ω^ )

I do hope that I can find my happy potion in school cause I'm miserable as hell. 

Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment