Friday 3 October 2014

I cant believe that September just flew past.

I haven't even gotten the chance to blog about anything and its so surprising how fast time flies.
It's October and soon work will really end for me & it's back to school.
Odd, but I seemed to have dedicated a piece of my heart at The Fullerton Hotel. 7 months at this place has really made me feel a part of the hotel. All the people are amazing, and it has been the best time of my life working at somewhere that made me feel so loved and welcome.
Damn, I don't wanna leave. Really.

But I don't exactly have a choice so yeah.

Oh, and I'm leaving for BKK tmr morning (literally tonight tbh) and it's kinda exciting but I can't really be bothered LOL apart from buying loads of stuff (THAT I AM EXCITEDDDDDDD).

I'm really gonna shop like crazy and it'll be so damn fun since the last time I went to BKK was like 12 years ago HAHAHA.

.

Recently something's kinda wrong with me. I'm so cranky, so vulnerable, so lonely, so happy, so emotional.
I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment