Monday 14 January 2013

cry me a river

hello love, hope everyone's staying alive.
I'm trying my very best to do so at least......... The sudden flood of projects, schoolwork, deadlines are making me go crazy! Trying to stay sane and so far, I'm not dead yet so yeah ;-)
I even have time to go out and enjoy life oh god I'm such a slacker imma be so dead for finals. SIGH oh well. I have got to pull my socks up, I really wanna get a good GPA yeah.........

So...... I wouldn't have time to blog about OSLT, but all I would say is that it was really an unforgettable 15-days. So well spent, I do not regret going to Cambodia one bit. nope not at all! 



The night sky is extremely beautiful, especially on the first day of arrival <333333333333

and the kids are adorable and they cherish every little thing that they have. SG kids should really count their blessings and stop being so damn spoilt.
The countryside is really pretty and I really miss the scenery there <3 We caught the sunrise and it was really gorgeous. I mean, you'll never be able to catch that in Singapore......







 

Plus, the OSLT team consisted of awesome people and I am really glad that my close friends went <3 hehehe.
Overall, this trip is one trip that I would never forget!
plus, afterglow is next friday, and omg imma be emceeing for the event! MY FIRST TIME BEING AN EMCEE OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO NERVE-WRECKING YET SO DAMN FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN :D
can't wait! fingers crossed, I won't make a fool out of myself!

 

OH and I met up with carissa and xueying last friday! can't believe that we haven't met up for 3 months!! so much happened within the 3 months but so much still remained the same <3 I really love them so much sobs forever Charlie's Angels <3













AAAAAAND last last sat the whole family finally met up for steamboat!! 









SO GLAD TO MEET MICHELLE FELICIA AND EUNICE OMG MISSED THEM SO DAMN MUCH T-T <333333333 forever cousins, that will never change <3 Girl power hehehe!


OH and lastly, met jingwen last sat for NP open house! Really wanna meet her on friday luhhhhhhhhhhhh but she couldnt make it last minute :-( </3

OKAY OKAY last note: hehehe last week I spent so much time with people I luvvvvvvvvv and I am happy <3 Stressed but still happy teehee :-)

Alright shall sleeps soon since there's school tmr :-(
Nights people xoxo.

ps: accidentally closed Google Chrome and I got a mini heart attack cause if this blog post didn't auto-save I would have killed myself HAHAHA. I HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT CAUSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS I GAINED 2KG OMG NO MORE SNACKS </3

No comments:

Post a Comment