Wednesday 16 January 2013

it's raining bits of hearts

Sometimes I just get all moody and emotional and unhappy. I have no idea why but today I am so damn unsure about how I feel about things at all. It's like...... One minute I can be happy and the next minute everything just feels wrong. Sigh. I told myself that maybe it's just stress getting to me, or maybe I'm just not in the best of moods. But still, sometimes I can't help but wonder if everything is right, or am I walking down the wrong path. So not sure about everything.
Nights always seem to get the best of me, making me type all these emotional and nonsensical things. ugh I'm supposed to be happy.
.
On another side note, I'm turning 18 this year. Or to be more precise, in  2 more months and 6 more days. 18...... I would never be able to be labelled as a kid anymore sobs :-( I'm officially legal, and that's bloody awesome. I can finally do anything that I wanna, including purchasing of medicine lol.
.
I hope all the pieces fall into place really soon. Stay sane, people. love ya xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment