Monday 21 January 2013

sleeping woes

It's supposed to be time for me to sleep, but for some reason, I feel that sleeping is a waste of time, so I shall blog about my day out at sentosa ytd! :-)

Finally met up with Jean Grey lovelies and we went to Sentosa for a picnic! 
Marcia was terribly early, so I met her first and we travelled to vivo together!since we were so early, we just sat around and had some bread for breakfast <3
we went to toys'r us and had a blast looking at all the toys. LOL and we did the most embarrassing things together, like playing with the hula hoops (yay I can still do it!) and snapping photos of us "wearing" princess dresses meant for kids 7-9 years old. Oh god now I realise that I am getting old.......
oh well!
then met the others, who were all late! Headed to vivomart to buy food for the picnic. At that point of time we believed that the rain had stopped......

when we finished buying everything and headed to catch the monorail, it was pouring so hard that we had no idea how our picnic should be! damn, seriously, it was the worst possible day for a picnic. BUT we decided to be cool and still head to siloso beach for a rainy picnic HAHAHA. the rain seemed to dampen everyone's spirits a little, but we still held hopes that the rain would stop!
reached the place, and we just sat under a shelter, ate and chatted about everything and anything :-) It felt kinda comfortable actually. I mean, we rarely get to meet up, and it just felt so nice to get away from everything and just enjoy my afternoon without worries. <3
We finally gave up hoping that the rain would stop completely, and decided to brave the rain a little :-)

In the end it did stop luh but damn we couldnt even play in the water due to lightning alerts or something......
oh well, we'll always have another chance!
MORE PHOTOS: 













wheeeeeeeeee had a lovely chitchat with marcia and nicolette <3 girly time teehee 


we stayed at the beach for quite a while and I realized that the beach was real comfortable at night <3 we chatted and just chilled hehehe.


went back to vivo at around 9+ and headed to food republic for supper! hehehe :-)

okay I know the day sounded boring, but it's not about what we did that was fun! to me, the people who went made everything that was initially boring seem fun again <3 love them all lah! 
after that we travelled home and that was the end of the day hahaha!
.
.
.
I realized that it was really true when they say that you'll usually only remember the happy moments in life. Now that I recall what happened ytd, I can only think about the happier moments. I guess that's how human works. And I do believe that ignorance is bliss, so I ain't complaining ;-)

OH I should just upload some random photos from my camera LOL.







OSLT afterglow this week, and it's my first stint emceeing! really excited, nervous and just happy :-) Let's hope that the week would be a really happy one <3
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment