Thursday 28 March 2013

pearls and ivory

Now then I realize that there are actually people who reads my blog. I always thought that the blog is just a place for me to rant and talk about my boring life....... Oh well!
so........ my birthday turned out to be quite a wonderful one <3
shall blog about that later, but here are some photos that are really overdue!

1) just went for an interview with Charlynn & kx! Then Kx and I went to Raffles Place Shopping Centre for dinner :-)
BUT before dinner we had desserts first! BEN & JERRY'S WAFFLES WITH ICE CREAM <3


My favourite ice cream flavor from B&J is now maple tree hugger. It is that good I swear!

Then we had dinner at Osaka Ohsho! Stupid boy is always feeling ill when we're planning to have ramen ( initially we wanted to go to try Ramen Keisuke Tori King) :-( so we just decided on Osaka Ohsho since it's just so near plus I have always heard people raving over them!


Their famous gyozas! It was real nice but........

I LOVED THIS MORE OMG THIS IS HEAVENLY. Fluffy egg wrapping yummy japanese steamed rice with some gravy that tasted light yet not bland <3 A must-try if you happen to visit!



Then we went for a walk to digest the dinner that we had :-) Night views are crazily beautiful <3




and after that we went home hehehe :-)

2) kx bought crazily expensive cheesecake kitkats for me and I actually went to get a refund by claiming that our "friend" that we were buying the kitkats for were allergic to them. WHAT RUBBISH, I'm sure the store owner wanted to slap us but seriously, $22 for some kitkats? No thank you. we couldn't get a refund so we traded for something more japanese:





But thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu teehee <3

3) random shots of our crazy hike up bukit timah hill with all our bags for advancers camp. we were alr on the hill tho haha.



fell down otw to bukit timah hill. Oh I know, I should be called Miss careful :-)


WONGSIE



4) out with kx for my "birthday celebration". (20th march)

it wasn't really a bd celebration lor, he made me real disappointed thinking that's all he's gonna do and I complained abt him so many times! poor thing HAHAHA
.
but first we went to eat yong tau foo at his dad's stall. AND IT WAS DAMN AWKWARD PLEASE.
But the food was yummy hehehe!





sticker from some flag day :-) The little boy was so happy cause I was his first donor! SO CUTEEEEEE <3
Then we bought fruit juice for my momma and her boss & colleague & we walked to city square mall.




Kids taking photos with the balloon displays <3
 Then we trained to his house and spent quite some time there hahaha.


First present of the year! From kaixiang teehee thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xoxo <3



And his little sister gave me this braided band! So pretty <3




And we went out with his little sister to cineleisure to catch a movie! I swear both of them are real timid. The movie wasn't even remotely scary the only scary thing was how cold the room got....... Hehehe or maybe it's just me since I am not really afraid of alot of things :-)



Then we decorated a cake hehehe! I LOOOOOOOOVE his sister's hair it's just so bloody long and gorgeous <3









After decorating and eating cake, we went for dinner at Watami! the irony, desserts before dinner hehehe :-)
 



and we went home after that!


ps: somehow I look naked HAHAHAHAHA 
OH I TOOK POLAROIDS BUT I LOST IT. SIGHPIE that was my fav you know......
.
.
.
OKAYYYYYYYY I really wanna blog more but I actually have prep tmr at 10am. wait..... technically it's today. so I should really sleep like in 10 minutes. SHALL UPDATE TMR!

XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment