Monday 11 March 2013

till my heart stops beating

Back from advancers camp and my body's aching like crazy. Seriously I have got to start working out.
But anyway, the camp was not too bad :-)
kinda forgot the details of the camp, so here's all that I remember:

D1:

right foot was hurting so le guy came over to my house to bring me to school! so nice of him right teehee <3
(LOL I actually forgot what we had for breakfast so I just smsed him to remind me LOL)
cooked maggie mee for breakfast and we headed out after eating and slacking for a bit. He seriously thought I was seriously injured cause he didn't want me to carry anything LOL luckily I snatched some things back :D
bused to school and went for prep! it was kinda fun teehee.
Met him and we went to check in to loft with laava and trenna :-) tapao-ed food (yay he queued for ikea meatballs!) and ate dinner in loft.
then.............. we had our first activity which was planning of cca events. boring.
then had to run down for something etc etc
played tug of war and we experienced being pulled like a puppet by the opposing team HAHAHA that was funny yet annoying.
and the night was quite un-memorable so I shall not try to remember it haha.
Oh but xueying & I sneaked out to meet him at night just to chat hahaha.

D2:

played this super tiring relay game whereby we had to run around an area and pass things.
it was easy at first but........ they started passing us heavy things like hard plastic chairs, 8 waterbottles (including 1.5litres) etc. That was totally strenuous yet super fun! I was like the second last to be eliminated lol so proud of myself.
"amazing race" was not memorable, dinner was pizza and I ate a slice, then xueying and I ate cup noodles LOL.
OH and.......... through this camp everyone found out abt le guy and me lor. we tried to be discrete but......... the first night whereby we sneaked out was the final straw I guess. Tho I would have no idea why they wouldn't think about the fact that xueying was with us........ DAMN. I mean I obviously don't mind for friends to know but NOT THE MENTORS AND ETC. that would be so awkward and we can forget about being grouped tgt I swear.
UGH.
oh............ we received this certificate for being exco/leaders and that was nice :-)
But seriously, is "shit" a vulgarity? thats what they claimed in my cca. LAME, HONEY.

D3: 

thought that this day would be real relaxing but I wanted to die cause we hiked on bukit timah hill while carrying all our backpacks and shit. OMG SO TIRING I WANTED TO DIE, ESPECIALLY THAT FLIGHT OF KILLER STAIRS.
and I fell before hiking lor, damn I am clumsy. But I liked the wound!
oh but the morning was lovely. woke up at 5.50 and met le guy for sunrise. didn't catch it in the end but oh well, still had a good time just walking and chatting :-) <3
went home after hiking and lunched, walked around, etc.

actually you know what, I'm too lazy to blog so ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment