Wednesday 24 April 2013

flutters

I have absolutely nothing to do.
Okay, maybe I have tons of tutorials to complete but I'm really not in the mood today so I shall not do them...... I need a night's rest I guess :-)
Okay, maybe I'm real lazy but hey, school has been real boring recently.
.
CCA has kept me soooooooooooooo busy these 2 weeks that I haven't really been able to come home for dinner since forever. Dinner just now which was what I always eat: mixed vegetable rice was sooooooooooooo yummy for me omg.
Anyway, I am real worried for POC because apparently this yr our signups are pathetic like seriously.
sighpie. what should we do............ I really want this camp to be a success. And for this cca to remain strong when we leave the cca next year.
No way am I letting primers be like BTVSS Guides, though I really loved GG lah.
as for primers...... nah I don't feel much for now.
and oh. I'm TL for the camp but wts there's only gonna be 1 TL/group OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT LIKE SERIOUSLY DKFMNRFNERKLFREKM it's gonna be so awkward.
BUT since we have 12 TLs and we obviously wouldnt be able to find 120 campers, maybe we'll have 2 TLs/grp.
aiya actually I'm just damn sian abt everything lah.
hope more people will join tmr is the last day alr sobs.
kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment