Monday 8 April 2013

tomorrow

tomorrow is BAOC D1 and I'm actually kinda excited cause we've worked so hard just for this camp.
really really hope tomorrow would be an mazing day, as well as day 2 & 3 of BAOC.
I had an awesome time during my year of BAOC as a freshie and now that I'm an SC, I actually feel really proud and I'm anticipating the camp wheeeeeeeeee <3
FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED, THIS CAMP IS GONNA ROCK.
.
anyway, second monthsary was real fun, shall blog abt that real soon!
Also worked at MBS for an event! met so many friends unexpectedly including Peiqi & Wanxin as well as coursemates!
the event was real boring but oh well, for money anything is alright and bearable <3
and I met loads of really fun people there, so oh well! :-)
.
AND I REALIZED THAT I JUST DELETED MY INSTAGRAM THING ON MY BLOG UGH.
FINALLY GOT IT BACK AGAIN.
kay bye I'm real bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment