Sunday 21 April 2013

radioactive

so, hello lovelies.
First week of school just ended ytd and oh god, it has been such a busy and hectic week.
Most of the time after school would be sent at cca related activities. Seriously I am really sleep-deprived and I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY NEED A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TONIGHT OMG. no alarm will wake me up honey.
.
anyway, here's what I did for the past few days:

MONDAY:
first day of school was not first day for me cause I did not have lessons HAHAHA.
But I still went to school for Maoris subgroup 9 lunch, and i was real late so by the time I started eating everyone was leaving LOL.
oh well.
Helped out for NGAGE and I just spent the whole time chillin' with Charlynn at SOE just sitting there, chatting and giving points to the teams participating hehehe I LOVE BA TEAMS THEY'RE ALWAYS SO ENTHUSIASTIC TO GIVE US CHEERS <3 kinda miss BAOC lah.



And I really really love Charlynn omg we've known each other for a year and I really appreciate her for everything that she's done for me <3 We can go crazy together and it doesn't feel awkward or ridiculous at all :-)

and the oh-so-unglam of me trying to act like snow white HAHAHAHAHAHA WTS I am an embarrassment lor lying on the field holding onto a half-eaten apple. OH WELL YOLO.
after NGAGE I went to cca meetings and of course they were boring.

TUESDAY:
my official first day of school.

Had breakfast with le boy and we headed to cca fiesta for duties! BORING.
Lectures were an absolute bore.
Then I went for dinner with kx and his freshie and I popped by MAORIS dinner for like 10 mins just in time for photos.




 



















Then my group left HAHAHA.

WEDNESDAY:
uh I kinda forgot what happened. so yeah hahaha.

THURSDAY:
went to school feeling a little worried cause I was alone in my IB class, and fml my lesson was cancelled lol.
chilled in the library with no one else but a good book and it felt like the old days, where I actually had time for books. <3

kx came to meet me, we went for lunch and he prepared food for me luh so happy teehee :-)
then I went for korean classes which were kinda boring and tiring. then went to help out at cca fiesta.
After that.......... ate my dinner in cca clubroom hahaha.

FRIDAY:
lessons were A BORE.
met kx for lunch and yes I know I've been meeting him for the entire week HAHAHA.


went to fish & co for lunch and I LOVED THE CAKE IMMA TRY THE REST NEXT TIME <3
then we just walked around and went back to school.

Stayed in LT26 for cca stuff till like 8pm and I fell down like 2 steps of the stairs lol I am a joke.



Then I went to "Movie Under The Stars" with MM subgroup 9!



cupcakes that Hengyee made THEY WERE YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

only managed to catch like the second half of the movie but cause it was "Easy A" and I love that movie so I really had fun <3 plus it was really kinda romantic to watch movies under the stars on the grass <3
After that we went to check out Magnitude (freshmen party) which we could only observe from outside lol.
the others went to KAP while I went back to LT26 and after that kx and xy and I went to bukit timah food centre.

OKAY I AM LAZY TO BLOG SO CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment