Saturday 13 July 2013

blossoms

HELLO.
omg it's been a while since I last blogged, school has been kinda hectic, with lectures, tutorials, projects, etc.
I have been trying hard to actually study for the finals..... but apparently I'm seriously lazy HAHAHA
I should probably be sleeping right now since I have burden ndp later on, but seriously I don't wanna waste my weekends away :-(
hehehe. Oh I seriously gained weight and it kinda depresses me and I really should do something about it.........
.
.

5th with le giraffe boy!
We finally struck a movie off my must-watch list: DESPICABLE MEEEEEEE

The minions were adorable BUT I personally loved


Agnes a lot more
After the movie, we went to satisfy my starbucks cravings!


YAY DARK MOCHA WHITE CHOCOLATE PUDDING FRAPPUCCINO! I like it cause it's coffee <3
surprisingly queued patiently for Manhattan Fish Market's super cheap Fish & chips offer as well as a set of grilled fish, and we headed to Marina Barrage for our night picnic!



The skies were red like it was gonna rain, but oh well, luckily it didnt :-)
The boy was sooooooooooo cute, he even prepared sparklers and candles but I guessed it and realized that we couldnt light anything flammable at barrage.

sooooooo we took a risk and lit up some candles <3
the guard obviously came and told us to blow out the candles, but luckily he was real nice and apologetic


and we have finished our dinner anyway hehe.

After dinner, we had this really cute stitch cake from Polar cause we were broke HAHAHA

then we just chilled, did some people-watching and just talked. Even if we didn't talk it didnt feel uncomfortable or awkward!
after awhile we left marina barrage even though the wind was totally cooling and it felt really good staying there, I wouldn't mind sleeping there!




ANDDDDD we took the train home HAHAHA and I realized how tired and old I looked so I stopped photo taking

YEP THATS IT. 
so....... 

Happy 5th, boy <3
.
.
.

okay I am super lazy to blog abt everything so I'll just talk abt.......
I FINALLY VISITED CARPENTER & COOK LIKE OMG YES I FINALLY WENT AND FOUND THE PLACE HAHAHA (along with a few other restaurants that I really wanna try!)




CHOCOLATE SEA SALT CARAMEL TART & PASSIONFRUIT MERINGUE TART. loved the passionfruit cause I like sour stuff! and aren't the plates lovely?
OKAY IM SO LAZY TO BLOG SO GOODBYE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment