Tuesday 16 July 2013

Priceless


" all I wanted to do was to make you happy, " said the boy as he presented me with a dress that he had secretly bought for me the day before. 
It constantly surprises me how thoughtful he can be, how he notices that I always pop into New Look and falls in love with just about everything but never leaves the store with a new outfit. 

"If you wanna exchange it you seriously can do it, I swear I won't mind cause the point is to make you happy" said the boy again when I contemplated exchanging the dress for something that I can wear to china for OIP.
 
I have really never ever met someone that finds joy in making me happy. And I'm seriously really lucky to have someone who cherishes me so much. I mean, to you a dress could be nothing. But to me, it says so much more than just a dress. It shows how I'm always on his mind & how he purely wants me to be happy. 

That really means the world to be. 
So thank you, love <3 xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment