Thursday 25 July 2013

now you're living

It has been such a busy week!


BUT OMG BE KIND DONT WHINE HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED ON MONDAY! AND I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY LIKE YEAH <3


There were LOADS of last min problems, and of course it was not perfect, but in my opinion we all worked SO hard to make this event happen, and we were happy with the results. Even though our tutor may hate our class and be a really biased bitch, WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ;-)
photos here:

With Shanying & our baby: the handprint collage! looks pretty from afar! and we had abt 200 ppl's handprints YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

lovely volunteers! <3

xy came over to support us yay! ( & to collect her stuff HAHAHA)

And a huge thank you to le boy for volunteering when I said we needed volunteers <3

Random stingray for dinner

So...... It has been a fun journey with TR01. At first, we were seriously not used to each other at all, and awkwardness sort of made us unable to work together properly. But as time passes, this event has gelled us altogether and I really appreciate and love each & every one from TR01 for making Be Kind Don't Whine such a success. So thank you and this is one experience we'll never forget <333333

anyway, shall upload all my old photos hehe :D

1) Perfume fest with mom, sis, and 2 boys

 

KX bought me a lemon tart from Carpenter & Cook seriously this boy is wasting too much $$ on me!
we took 151 (or was it 151 haha) to Taiseng mrt station! last min decision that kx would join us hehe.




    




& dinner at Hot Tomato! NOMZ
.
.
.

2) dinner with Huixin & Polly @ JEM

JEM was super duper crowded the last time I went there, but apparently the hype has died down so its so roomy and less crowded yay!
so we headed to Lenas for dinner, hahaha we were all starving :D




Look at how Hx is judging and glaring at Polly HAHAHAHA





us with our food!
we just chatted and ate and walked around after the meal! LOL we ALWAYS do that like seriously!
couldnt stay for long tho cause everyone had work to do since it was a Thursday zzzzz
BUT I really loved hanging out with them xoxo <3
camwhored with them (with a very grumpy huixin) HAHAHA






 

Life will never be the same without them so i loooooooooooove them so much!

3) KOREAN FOOD & TOWN

out with le boy after school! TGIF <3
realized that we're almost always meeting on mondays & fridays cause we are both released early on these 2 days!









walking around looking for the most affordable korean food and...... we went to Togi!


sides! only liked the green veg and kimchi...




samgyetang was BLAND, bibimbap was nice (it cant go wrong......) & pancakes were not too bad! A bit too much egg tho......
overall we spent $70 and uhhhhh it's not worth it in my opinion! Love big mama more!

Stuffed us!
we went to town to find something to exchange from the dress kx bought for me!

I think I look so much better without my face being seen HAHAHA so sad
but... YAY SO GLAD WE COULD USE THE $$$ TO BUY HIM A NEW TOP!

AND I FINALLY VISITED LAUDREE BUT ITS CRAZY EX SO NAH. not super in love with macarons anyway!

Then I was real sian & emo and boy was so quiet! but I wonder how he tolerates my moodswings and tempers......

But the day ended well with me sending him home hehehe! once in a while since 985 takes me home real fast!

4)


NDP NE show 2

5) lazy tuesday <3


just a random tuesday this week! skipped PMKT tutorials cause I was too damn lazy!
and le boy came to my house with food YAY

AND HE GOT ME THE PASSIONFRUIT MARSHMALLOWS THAT IVE BEEN REALLY CRAVING FOR, AS WELL AS CHOCOLATE SEA SALT COOKIES NOMZ. 

Thanks love <3333333333333

 

HAHAHA MY DAD CALLED and he was starting to get naggy hehehe hence the face on the right
LOOK!

MY BABY

AND HIS OMG SO CUTE
 

 LOL MY NEW PILLOW. yeah right
It was a wonderful day hehe.

6) TODAY

FINISHED PART 1 OF BCOMM2 IMPROMPTU SPEAKING YAYZ.
my topic was on listening = love. hmmmmmm



IN FORMALWEAR

KBYE I AM SLEEPYZ AND I DONT HAVE CLASSES TMR YAY

xoxo, amanda.

2 comments: