Wednesday 21 August 2013

freedom never felt so mild





SO GUYS IM FINALLY DONE WITH ALL MY 3 PAPERS WHICH MEANS............
IM DONE WITH POLY YR 2 SEM 1.

omg, time seriously flies huh? another half a year has already passed. Time please slow down, at least for the next week cause I'm leaving for Tianjin on the 1st of September, which is so soon I can't believe it.
Tbh, I am kinda worried, scared yet excited for 5 weeks in China.

I have always wanted to visit China, but another huge chunk of my emotions are mixed. I'm scared to leave my comfort zone to another country, meet new people and live there for such a long period of time.
Not to mention how much I would miss my family and friends and my giraffe ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
oh well, I will survive. yes, I am old enough hehehe.
have so much to do before I fly, so wish me good luck people, love ya all xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment