Tuesday 6 August 2013

stay the night

I know I should really be studying, but I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly am too lazy to get started on ACF, so after this blog post I'll study! (I hope)
It's been a fun week, and tbh I dont really remember what happened hahaha. I have the memory of half a goldfish.
.
.
.
1) dominos with le pig ❤

First time eating Domino's pizza and I really liked it!
We ordered hawaiian as well as BBQ chicken and I loved the crust of the pizzas cause it wasnt too thick or doughy :D



UMMMMMMMMM OKAY




hehehe my fat teddy bear is in this photo too! ❤

2) MONEY DAY (AKA, WORK)

woke up at an ungodly time of.........5++ to get ready for work!
Worked for Oracle again but this time we had to be in formal wear!
hehehe! at least we could cab to MBS and tbh, I love taking taxis or just travelling in cars! I have no idea why I love that so much but I just do! :D



Reached before the boy reached, and walked around though it was drizzling just a tad bit.
Then after he arrived, we went to work!
It was smaller in scale, this oracle event, so it felt easier since there were no tracks to memorize!
BUT the shoes that I borrowed from Pamela spoilt (I felt so bad) so I wore my brown flats hehehe.
and it was freezing cold in the main hall and I couldn't imagine standing for like HOURS without a proper break so kx and I requested to do registration hehe.
I think the people who got transferred to ushering must be cursing us but oh well, you guys can't possibly slack all day!


lemon meringue tarts IF im not wrong! yummy but freaking sweet BUT I was having super duper strong cravings for sweet stuff so..... yeah :D


BOLIAO

AND IT WAS THE END OF WORK AT 6! YAY
 


CANDID HAHA

first time working with the boy, it felt nice but I still couldn't get used to being so pampered and taken care of during work! I guess I'm used to roughing it out HAHAHA.
After work, we walked around MBS...

AND I REALLY WANNA GO TO AU CHOCOLAT ONE DAY.

walked to helix bridge hehe! First time on the bridge can you believe it?

as you can see, I just realized that I can take panorama shots on iphone camera (YES I AM A NOOB) hence explaining the sudden flood of such shots.

trying to be emo


us!

him trying to fix my hair, and me looking skeptical hehe

pretty shot hehehe ❤

1 funny fact: he LOOOOOOOVES to carry my bag and anything & everything that I have on my shoulders/hands. I mean seriously, even when my bag is kinda light he would insist on carrying it for me hehe. so sweet. BUT sometimes I really wanna carry my own bag for myself HAHAHA.

& we have dinner at Osaka Ohsho! for some reason, the food tasted way better during our first visit! Time to visit new restaurants!

3) DIMSUM (RANDOM)

cheap but yummy!
4) NDP PREVIEW

okay tbh I couldn't even participate in the starting of preview cause my whole group was busy settling the issue haha.
I don't know about a lot of things that happened, but i'll just take it as a good learning experience and enjoy the final NDP journey!

LOVE THEM ALL HEHE ❤

"And sometimes, you just have to look at the bigger picture. By giving up something, you may not be on the losing end. This beautiful sight of rainbow on stage, as well as the friendships forged between everyone would be something so precious even gold would fade in comparison. No regrets, none at all. ❤"

ps:

tried out this recipe of 2-ingredient cookies (http://www.theburlapbag.com/2012/07/2-ingredient-cookies-plus-the-mix-ins-of-your-choice/) and it's healthy yet strangely addictive! Imagine not having to worry about fats or unhealthy sugar cause you're just eating oats and bananas! NO BUTTER NO SUGAR. okay if you omit the chocolate chips it would be so much more healthier but...... pls add choc chips hahaha.

5) DINZ TREAT ON SUNDAY FROM AVALYN SIS YAYZ ❤❤❤❤



THANK YOU FROGGIE ❤6) the 6th!❤❤❤ 

tried to be healthy with my first ever oats in a jar but ummmmmmmm........


Made cupcakes! chocolate blueberry cupcakes with blueberry buttercream frosting! YUMZ 

really need to learn how to make proper frosting tho.
cooked chicken curry and veg and headed off to clementi to find the boy after his papers!
I have no idea why but every time we wanna go for a picnic it's always gloomy damnnnnn, but luckily the sky cleared up hehe!

gorgeous evening skies ❤

 headed to west coast park since we haven't been there tgt before (it's his first time there!)

sat right next to the boats and sea! SO NAISE I loved the sea breeze ❤

ugly curry chicken! OILY cause I think I accidentally scooped up all the oil from the pot oops
 
VEG

dinner picnic hehe

SO HAPPY HAHAHA

(whispers: oily forehead)

desserts: Cupcakes! YES THEY ARE UGLY BUT THEY TASTED FINE ❤

After dinner, we just stayed at the place, chilled and camwhored hehe.

origami giraffe & rabbit that I folded hehehe ❤

 he seriously looks like a pig here HAHAHA

 

LOL

"must be calling his 28332687484th gf"

smelling my smelly hair ewwwwwwwwww
 
 Cabbed home and I felt so happy tho my eyes were always on the metre ticking away (auntie)overall, it was a wonderful night ❤❤❤


OMG I REALIZED HOW FAT I'VE GOTTEN. TIME TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT OMG.
and lol I've been spending so much time with the boy recently! Oh well, when I head to china I wont be able to spend any time with him so yeahhhhhh.
ciao lovelies xoxo ❤

ps: LOOK AT MY BABIES

and look at his: DAMN CUTE PLS especially that little tuft of hair ❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment