Saturday 17 August 2013

you don't know how lovely you are

yes, it's the exam period. but I have absolutely no motivation to study at all :-(
damnnnnnnn I hate exams.
anyway, shall just update since I feel way less guilty to blog now, since I'm using my sleep time to blog (my logic)
so..... let's go!

1) brunch @ d'good cafe!



Oh I wanted to go to goobycakes to buy cupcakes as well as claim their cupcakes (3 free for first 20 customers!) but they gave them all out really early so.... no cupcakes for me :-(
I was having a seriously bad crave for eggs benedict ❤❤❤❤❤❤ so we headed for brunch at this super gorgeous cafe located in Holland Village!
I really wanted the swing seats but they were taken :-( awwwww.
next time maybe! :D

anyway, we ordered our food and they came in a bit! had to wait for the buzzer to buzz to collect our food. (like duh?)

I saw that they had super pretty latte art so I was real excited to order one BUT they didn't make a bunny or bear one for me :-( damnnnnnnnnn.

my eggs benedict (Canopy has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better egg benedicts) I think they should be more generous on the hollandaise sauce


& the boy's sea prawns aglio olio! the prawns were SO FAT AND FRESH and they were generous with their prawns yummy! ❤


after our filling meal, we went out to the al fresco dining area!


it'll be super pretty at night omg I have got to visit in the night ❤
OH the cafe had a really cool lift too!
after d'good cafe I really wanted desserts and I went everywhere to find them but...... churrosity only opened at 5pm (-_-) and PV wasn't open (ughhhhhh). #badluckamanda I swear
so............ my dessert became:


childhood sweet siol like really!!! pizza gummy yay!
trained to buona vista, initially intending to study at home but we got distracted and decided to try our luck @ star vista to find desserts BUT the place I wanted to go at rochester mall closed down. woah I am too lucky.

well, at least we drew on a chalkboard at star vista & it was kinda fun! :D
sadly went home and sort of studied hehehe.

2) Cupcakes morning


since we couldn't get our cupcakes the previous day, we decided to wake up real early on Hari Raya Haji to be damn kiasu and claim the cakes!


Goobycakes is located at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, which is really near NP so students can really try it out! ^O^

AND we thought we were early, the shop was supposed to open at 11am but.... we reached at abt 10:40 and there were alr ppl there like whut?


but YAY I GOT MY CUPCAKES! bought some for the family as well as a box for xueying hehehe.

had breakfast at the nearby bukit timah food centre, le boy queued for a long time to try the famous Seng Heng chicken rice and it was..... alright. not bad, but not like super good until he would cry haha.

I didn't have much of an appetite so i ate some of his carrot cake and drank soyabean milk!
bused to bukit batok and we tried the ice cream puff from rolling pins bakery!
 
chocolate for me & peach for him!
it was not bad, but the puff could be a bit more......... yummy.
after that, we just chilled at my house hehehe.

LOOK

I liked chocolate banana the most! the rest were..... alright :-)

3) NDP

really memorable and fun day!
not much to type, but I know I'll miss my groupmates and this really wonderful experience standing on stage ❤
kimjio ewah hehehe ;D

ps: blog abt ndp another day cause the photos are too large to be uploaded hehehe

4) homemade muahchee & PINK SPARKLY MAGNUM


was revising and mom asked if i wanted to make muah chee with her!
I did, of course, anything's better than revising! plus, it's nice to spend some time with the family doing something nice ❤

mommy bought kueh lapis from batam!

LOOK AT MY CUTIE DADDY <3


AND MY MOMMA BOUGHT ME A BOX OF MAGNUM ICE CREAM cause I've been whining for it hahaha!


SO HAPPY YAY.


5) woodlands/wanton & maggie & sashimi/ revising

woke up damn early to go to woodlands & mail out my clothes (long story)
then, met the boy (yes, again) and we headed to satisfy my sashimi cravings! We got super cheap sashimi from Sushi Takeout @ woodlands mrt station!


went home and we made wantons & maggie mee for lunch! yumz we were hungry since we didn't eat breakfast (I think?)


but anyway, we're always hungry lol!


ate our sinful lunch and even had cake (oh god no wonder im getting fat), we started to revise!
not too bad, I wrote some notes and the boy FELL ASLEEP.


seriously he always falls asleep at my house, I think my house has some kind of magic spell on him :D
after revision, then we had our sashimi and for the price, it's really worth it!
yep that's it hehehe

6) study date @ CBTL & magnum ❤❤❤

met DAMN DAMN EARLY (840AM) at Lavender MRT station for breakfast.
I know, it's crazily early cause we were worried the plugs at CBTL would all be used up, since he needed his laptop hahaha.

had our yummy breakfast and we headed to city square mall's CBTL and yay we found a plug!


started studying and I retardedly did not bring a jacket as usual and freezed to death (yay)


quite conducive apart from the random chatters and that hell of a coffee machine making so much noise HAHAHA.
of course, we camwhored too!

after that, we left cause we have sat there for abt 3-4 hours and we only ordered a caramel frappuccino (tasted meh)


so...... THANK YOU MIGHTY PLUG FOR CHARGING HIS LAPTOP & OUR PHONES!
the lighting outside was perfect so while we warmed our cold hands outside, we snapped some photos!


 




went to astons for lunch cause it's been ages since I've last stepped in astons!
the food was alright, but not mind blowing!

I had the new spicy chicken thing hahhaha and the boy had chicken & sausages!
then we had to digest our food cause it was damnnnnnn filling! went to the arcade where I retardedly sat on this stupid kids ride hehehe


HEY IT WAS $3 PER RIDE AND I GOT IT FOR FREE SO WHY NOT.
but woah first time seeing kx so paiseh HAHAHAHA TOO BAD i had fun! ❤O❤





went inside the neoprint machine to camwhore, then we walked around!
trained to clarke quay as we really wanted to try the diy magnums @ the magnum pop-up store!


sat along singapore river and i was so scared I'll tumble into the river like a retard HAHAHA,

OHOHOH


we reached the popup store & THE MAGNUMS WERE SO PRETTY


 


there were loads of toppings to choose from, and $7 is a little costly but hey, customized ice cream + tastes like sugar heaven = awesome. A bit jelat tho!



walked around clarke quay to digest our food and the boy sent me home! hahaha we shared a small bowl of ban mian at my house here at like 7+++++ since my mouth was suppppppppper itchy hahaha.
KAY END OF DAY.

7) today oh wait i mean ytd: spaghetti & study with boy

he cooked spaghetti for me and we had a candlelit dinner at our house tho my dad & sis were in the house

 

HAHAHA we looked like retards.

but hey, what matters is the company ❤
lovely night!

THATS IT YAY bye guys please give me the motivation to study tmr thanks bye ❤❤❤ SOOOOOOOOOO SLEEPY

No comments:

Post a Comment