Wednesday 1 February 2012

when it rains,it pours



okay so I'm back to blogging, after what seems to be forever.
Hello lonely-blog-that-no-one-knows-you-exist, let's have fun together!
LOL okay so my life's pretty boring right now. School starts officially in April & right now I'm seriously so damn bored. MAJOR UGH
work's fun(kinda) but sometimes it sucks cause some people can be really biased.
seriously, sometimes I feel a little left out (oh boo-freaking-hoo) ......... okay I admit,it's kinda sad. :-( but too bad!
lesighs, I need poly to start so that I can make more friends ♥

2011:
I faced a tough year, where I had my O'levels in which I actually did pretty ok though it could have been better. I made friends, lost really important ones (which I have absolutely no idea what happened,but oh well), spent my final year in BTVSS, bade farewell to my lovely guides,went to my one-and-only-prom which was an utter waste of $$$, worked for the first time in my entire life (IT FAIR,epicentre groupmates were the best!) I actually quit for the first time in my life(bridal shop turned out to be too posh for me :-D) & I found another job 1 hour later which is my current workplace-nydc~

yeah, that's about it. I missed out a lot but whatever,that's all I can remember ;-D



- fingers crossed, we would not die in 2012 and it would be the best year I have ever had! 


yeah, that's my wish for 2012. An awesome year ahead pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? Hell, I would give you a whole cherry tree if that came true!
.
.
.
I actually had "writers block" sitting in front of my computer, wondering what should I exactly type. LOL hello, a blog = whatever I wanna write. NO RESTRICTIONS YEAH?
and plus, I'm trying to correct my punctuation cause recently I'm leaving spaces before punctuation AND IT'S WRONG. hahahahaha random much but whatever baby!
......... okay this shows how much "fun & excitement" I am currently enjoying in my life right now. ZERO NADA ZILTCH!
Okay actually it ain't that bad~ At least I get to wake up at 12 in the afternoon & spend my day lazing at home all day, laughing my ass off while watching epic variety programmes, stuff my face with food ( noooooooooo :-( ), if not I would be out, either working(either major fun or major bore) or out with friends! I should be glad and I AM GLAD :-D


okay, I guess imma end this blog post here, ciao!
                                                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo,Amanda ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment