Sunday 12 February 2012

plunge into wonderland.

so it's another new week.
last week was........ alright I guess :D

pic.twitter.com/07Nqcui

finally met up with Huixin and Polly on friday!~♥

had Momiji Japanese buffet and it really was quite meh......
The food was rather limited! It's hard to find nice buffets nowadays but that's good,at least I won't eat so much :D

pic.twitter.com/Awiu05m
frozen strawberry! Looked good but tasted like crap.

walked around & headed to Orchard Cineleisure for movies!
pic.twitter.com/fflKPdv

I must say, easy A is such a nice movie! Though Huixin looked bored and kept yawning LOL.

pic.twitter.com/u57WYJr

but it was so damn freaking cold,even though I had a thick shirt on my legs were FREEZING.

pic.twitter.com/h0cQYf7
slacked in the room for awhile and finally went to get some chocolates for Velda :3
pic.twitter.com/OJu4Gpz
Camwhored on the streets with polly, wanted huixin to join us but she didn't want to :-( hahaha it's okay, next time ;D
pic.twitter.com/VOZUuw9
went to NYDC for awhile,then spent the night chatting at Wendy's~

MUST BRING MY CAMERA ON THE NEXT OUTING!
Seriously, Iphone camera can't compare to professional cameras, and just nicely my digital camera died on me. WTH......

Btw, it's valentines day on Tuesday & I'm working on that day~
Okay, actually I'm so not looking forward to serving couples who would be all lovey-dovey while I stand there awkwardly,but it's kinda sweet also :-D

kay, I'm gonna go online shopping now EVEN THOUGH I'M BROKE.
xoxoxoxoxo ♣

No comments:

Post a Comment