Thursday 2 February 2012

hush hush

    - uniforms from secschool. I can't even wear them now :-( #imissschool


It's gonna rain soon............ That means I would have to run around the house closing all the windows. UGH WHAT A BOTHER. 


At least I'm going out later with nydc peeps, ugh finally a day without work! Work was super boring yesterday, seriously I almost died watching time crawl. :-( I always get the weirdest shifts LOL.

I really think I need a brand new wardrobe! There's always nothing nice to wear....... But I'm totally broke. I should really stop wasting $$$ now, since the new adult MRT fares are scarily high! :-OOOOOOO
seriously, adults have such a boring life & everything suddenly becomes so much more expensive!
but whatever, at least I have a while till I reach adulthood~ (forever 17 HAHAHAHA)

okay, shall start painting my nails like the bimbo I am. XOXOXOXO ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment