Friday 24 February 2012

Stopping by heavens doors

So I'm now on the MRT, and it's a freaking hot day...... SERIOUSLY IT'S SO BLOODY WARM I JUST WANNA RUN INTO THE FRIDGE AND LIVE THERE. no joke, I'm that afraid of the heat.

Just popped by btvss for a impromptu visit, since I missed my guides quite alot :( they were really nice as usual, but it was really quite upsetting to know that they were going to close down at the end of march or april :-( I mean, it was one of the highlights of my secondary school life, so I was really rather sad to see it go........

But okay, at least xueying & I met up with the juniors, chatted awhile and relieved the moments that we had while we were guides. Call me childish, but it was really nice <333333333

NOW IM CRAVING FOR SOMETHING ICE COLD OH GOD. like an ice cream or a soda! My eyes are stinging a little...... Blah blah blah.

Will update about the outing with NYDC girlfriends really soon, i have loads of food photos! In the meanwhile, I'm still going out tmr( freaking broke o m g ) so yeah, fingers crossed it'll be fun!

안녕~ (OvO)

No comments:

Post a Comment