Monday 9 April 2012

denim

finally updating! UGH I HAVE SO MUCH TO BLOG ABOUT YEAH SO EXPECT A SHITLOAD OF PHOTOS :D

30 march 2012:

went to SPH with xueying to collect my free dress that I've won from Seventeen magzine!
UGH it was so bloody far and the dress was really kinda ugly, but whatever, at least I could brag that I have won something in my life LOL

It rained damn heavily once we reached the bus station. BTW the bus station constructors should really It rained damn heavily once we reached the bus station. BTW the bus station constructors should really reconsider their designs for bus stops, the shelters provide absolutely no shelter to the rain and the howling wind grrrrrrrrr....... we were all wet from the rain :(
and the weather is really eccentric recently, one minute it's all sunshine and the next minute it starts pouring cats and dogs. DAMN WHAT IS THIS......
finally the bloody bus came and we trained to somerset for lunch at yoshinoya!

camwhored on the train since there was absolutely no one in the cabin part from us and a couple~
if only this would happen during times where I'm off to work....... #Iwish

we had yoshinoya for lunch!

































YUM YUM the veg and beef bowl is nice~


then we walked around and headed to subway for a cookie, or three....... HAHAHA we shared the cookies as a snack! Chocolate chip, Oatmeal raisin & peanut butter cookies! #FOREVERTEAMCHOCCHIP



went to cineleisure ( OMG you'll see that this place has appeared loads of times on my blog and will appear more in the next two posts......) for neoprints and we camwhored in the photo booth. I mean, the lighting is perfect there! But the photos I took on that day weren't that nice, BUT WHATEVER OKAY!
photos galore:
pic.twitter.com/9uUdMhA
pic.twitter.com/3i90D79
pic.twitter.com/rpvtRQ6
pic.twitter.com/uYAb6x7

and im done HAHAHA FINALLY OMG



finally, we went to wendy's for a kids meal, which we shared together since it was our dinner~
then we went to work, and blah blah blah. I forgot the details actully HAHAHA i even had to refer to the photos to see what we did on that day. GAH!



okay ciao next blogpost soon! :3
OR MAYBE NOT SO SOON.
had orientation today and my chest hurts, throat hurts and neck hurts. DAMN TIRED CAN.
will blog soon! xoxoxoxo :D
fingers crossed BAOC will rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment