Tuesday 17 April 2012

so what?

Okay, should just post all the photos from my previous outings before school started!
LOL DAMN OVERDUE BUT WHATEVER.
PHOTOSPAMMMMMMM:

out with xueying & Carissa. Sort of our last outing :(












ICE CREAM @ COLDSTONE CREAMERY AND I MET CELESTEDINGDING! <3 its been forever since I had see her i missed her so much!


ps: my applepie ice cream was AWESOMEEEEEEEE :D
















& the outing with polly to town before I head for work!








tried astons and i was not bad!









cineleisure for neoprints


secret recipe for cakes. UGH I SHOULD HAVE EATEN CHEESECAKES.......







BEST CARROT CAKE EVER. UGH THE MELTY GOODNESS













then off to work i go!

OKAY NO MORE PHOTOS i am sleepy so bye ttyl xoxoxoxoxo




























No comments:

Post a Comment