Sunday 22 April 2012

rabbits on the run.

heyya peeps, how have you guys been doing? :D
okay so I wanted to be a faithful blogger and blog about my weekend with photos and all, but argh i just thought I should post these random yet pretty( self-proclaimed HAHAHA) shots of absolutely nothing.
yep!

#1: workplace! I have a love-hate with my job. UGH.






#2 : shots of roses.













as you have noticed, the pink rose is so much more photogenic than the red one! PRETTYYYYYYY <3

#3: random ice cream outing @ Wendy's!












#4: my yummy carbonara with veg and sausage!



with this yummy donut bought by xueying!


END!

last week wasn't such an awesome week, so I really hope the week would be awesome...... ( fingers and toes crossed)
stay funky people!
xoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment