Monday 2 April 2012

rainbow frosting


YO! haven't blogged for a bit, cause all the photos I wanna blog about are in my camera, and it's so damn troublesome to upload all of them!
going out with carissa & xueying tomorrow, it may be our last outing before school starts :( (sobbing) ugh I don't want us to be apart :( I mean, 4 months working at NYDC and now suddenly we wouldn't be able to see each other? That needs a bit of time to get used to yeah.
But oh well, that just makes me cherish tomorrow's outing even more!

Was supposed to work today for the whole day, but switched with xueying cause I was just too damn tired and lazy. Plus, ytd wasn't a terribly awesome day at work, so yeah.........
Oh! but I received a phone call from my orientation camp group leader! absolutely pumped for camp! Plus my group colour's yellow! HOW AWESOME CAN THAT BE? hahahaha ♥

okay, gotta go now, update more with loads of photos soon yeah~


rock on people. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment