Tuesday 19 June 2012

braids and waterfalls

okay, so I actually had this draft of the full blog post that I was supposed to publish, but I just got kinda bored with that blogpost so I shall type a new one out!
HELLO LOVELIES HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING?

so today was kinda sucky........ Went to school for LLM Project consultation and my tutor indirectly said that our plans sucked :( BITCH PLEASE that was a bloody awesome idea okay, organizing a cooking class, and selling the cooked food to people for charity...... Argh whatever :D I don't really care, since we thought of a better idea HAHAHA :D
then we had lunch, a freaking early lunch where I had ayam pangang and regretted instantly since it was so fattening and salty :P BUT IT IS YUMMY KSANKJDBFHJH.
I even bought some fruit juice oh god I can imagine how fat I'll get when I return to school next week. NO AMANDA NO.
discussed about the stupid project and slacked for a little while, and I went home. DAMN such a waste of time! But no choice yo, at least one project's done~
BTW I am so freaking worried cause I have loads of projects due soon. Argh this sucks ttm. 
And I spent my afternoon dating my red laptop ( I shall name him............ Hayden. Because that name sounds handsome WTH) and doing up my LLM reflection. one word: B U R D E N.
at least I have >1000 words now YAY! 

sighs, actually I am so down today :( 
I seriously hate it when people ignore or choose not to reply me. OI WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE HUH!
seriously, don't take people's efforts for granted. ARGH. forget it, I shall chill and blog about last week, which was considerably better.......
and oh! I'm going out with my sis tomorrow! Finally we've found some time to go out together WHOOHOO hope it'll be really fun! ;D soooooooooo I'm changing my work shift to sunday afternoon. Hmmmmm.

oh well! Here we go:

1) webcam with LLM project peeps (excluding Lynette :( )

the glitter hates me HAHAHA

see?

hahaha we fanned our hands furiously to get this effect!

WE KEPT ON FAILING AT THESE 4-SHOTS PHOTO HAHAHA DAMN FUNNY

lol I kept on covering my hands cause I was damn unglam hahaha!

Then, left ourspace and bused to vivo to meet HUIXIN AND POLLY!
lol I dropped my Eiffel tower charm on the bus and couldn't find it :(
almost gave up, but my last attempt of finding FINALLY made me find my charm. YAY!
hahaha random, moving on.
oh yeah, I was really late in meeting them. DAMN PAISEH 

2) Dinner with lovelies.
so we met and decided to have bakerzin for dinner. BUT we went in, had a look at the menu and left. The selection was damn limited omg.
and we finally decided on Japanese Gourmet Town! The two of them had ramen:

Polly's volcano ramen

and huixin's crayfish ramen.

both with white fish!

I tried this japanese pancake set and it was so yummy! 

couldn't finish (shall I say: didn't finish) the rice cause I ate so much and felt guilty hahaha!

the rice and hamburger was meh but the pancake is worth going back for <3
after our super filling meal, we went to the open space upstairs for a breather and also to camwhore ;D

but the night soon fell so we went off in search for other places with awesome lighting and somewhere to chill 



Lol camwhored while sitting on a random bench with GOOD lighting!











DISGUSTING ACT CUTE FACE OMG

Finally we went back to bakerzin for desserts!



huixin got some iced coffee




polly had new york cheesecake


and I ordered the ohsofamous strawberry cheesecake






it was...... nice but not that amazing!
and we....... camwhored with huixin's phone again. I swear her camera's so much better!



disgusting omg why am I so gross :O WHATEVER OKAY :(
after choosing a lemon tart to go for kyle's Failed birthday celebration, we trained home.
Time seriously seemed to fly pass while we were on the train, just chatting :( omg I miss them so much!













& that was the end of the day~

3) NDP training @ Marina Bay Floating Platform!

took the bus with xueying to Dover mrt station and bought a mr bean ice cream for breakfast.
Hahaha it seems like nobody eats ice cream for breakfast cause everyone was like: ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST? WHAT? LOL I am cool yo!
saw jiaja & jiaying having mac breakfast. This week we should all have a lakota girls-only breakfast! WHOOHOO
anyway, boarded the bus grudgingly cause vanessa haven't reached yet :( AND I got a freaking awesome seat. Anyone sat on a plastic chair on a bus? I can proudly say that I'm one of the lucky ones whoohoo! LOL i am serious, they replaced the chair with a plastic one (glued on somemore HAHAHA) and it was ridiculously funny. Too bad I didn't get a photo :D


took a photo of the singapore flyer, lol it's so damn difficult to do so on a moving bus BUT I tried.





reached floating platform, and the weather was perfect! AND BLOODY SUNNY OMG.


photos photos:






W


H


E


E!









after this we had our dance rehearsal! Was paired with gerald and we just slacked since there is absolutely no space for us to dance on the steps.........


then we had lunch!



which was....... acceptable hahaha!


and we learnt how to fold balloons! so fun but SO DAMN TIRING cause it was so hot and the balloon tying part was just horrible! >:(








MY FAV PURPLE <3 SHAPED BALLOON! I will master this and make all the little girls go: WOAHHHHHHHH ;D




BUT ITS SO FUN!
ps I realised I have a talent for popping balloons hahaha damn fun omg!
but after this, we had to stone for like a long time watching the new dance routine ( which is....... meh)
then we recorded the damn cute video for kyle's birthday AND ate the lemon tart (YUMMY)
oh yeah REMIND ME NEVER TO WEAR WHITE AGAIN THE FLOOR'S DAMN BLOODY DIRTY. My whole NP shirt was full of dirt oh god.
walked over to marina square and had some drinks with lakotalovelies






finally, we trained back. I went to sentosa to meet the family while they went home!
CAMWHORED AGAIN!







LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL taken via vanessa's phone hahaha paisehhhhh!



then rushed to sentosa and just walked around there. OMG next time I should totally book a room there with friends and just chill there OMG.
saw felicia and i missed her so much :(
now if only I can meet michelle and eunice! <33333333333


OKAY! done updating! shall go rot now hahaha BYE LOVE XOXO.

ps:


gummies bought ytd!


Summer Harvest salad that I tried ytd! SO FRUITY YUMYUMYUM

No comments:

Post a Comment