Thursday 7 June 2012

unicorns and candyfloss

argh I'm done with my microeconomic's paper, and I just have my Introduction To Tourism & Resort management paper left!
I know I know, I really should be studying, but I thought that I should just give myself a little break and blog!☺
 

 I can't wait for the weekends. I have no idea why but I actually enjoy cca on SATURDAYS. oh my god I am such a nerd. But seriously, lakota peeps are awesomely fun and we're planning on having an outing during this 2-week break! HOPE EVERYONE FINDS SOME TIME AND WE CAN ALL HAVE FUN! ❤
My eyes are really dry right now, think I've been studying too much (inserts amazed face) LOL I actually study!

okay whatever, here are the photos for the week! Overdue as usual, but hey at least I take nice photos and post them! HAHAHA SELF-PROCLAIMED NICE, WHATEVER EH WHATEVER.

1) overdue TRM Service camp photos! 

my roommate: Anati! we had a little HTH chat at night and it was really fun!

YELLOW SOCKS HAHAHA

It was my first time @ LOFT94 and I was (sad to say) a noob and got really impressed! I mean come on, what camp makes you stay in an air conditioned room, with comfy beds & a really clean bathroom, fridge and etc? I guess the inner Girlguide in me is still silently alive, since I'm so used to sweating rivers while lying on stupid sleeping bags on the bloody floor. HAHAHA. :D
one thing I regret was not bringing snacks to camp! I ONLY BROUGHT A BOX OF RAISINS OH GOD HOW SAD IS THAT?
 

one retarded fact was that the blanket wasn't even long enough to cover my legs! Luckily there was a spare one in my room :D BUT I WAS STILL FREEZING.

D2:

messy me and my messy bed

BUNKMATES YO!

Breakfast......... the food's quite meh if you ask me. BUT still better than gg camp food, though I miss gg camp a lot more :'(

random hot milk tea

& we had games:

this was a blindfold game..... blah blah

HAHAHA DAMN UNGLAM SHOT OF ME! taken by Justin~
we had to pass coloured balls from one end to another with just our feet!

lunch! which looked like this:

MEH

They gave us jelly which was super sweet and tasted weird but being a weird person myself, I actually liked it.

me, casia and a photobombing felicia

me, ziyi and now a photobombing casia!


me, lynette and ziyi!
I look hideous in these photos but whatever, for memories sake I'll post them!

xiaomin & I!
AND THE FREAKING PIMPLE ON MY NOSE DROVE ME CRAZY........

But overall, it was a pretty cool 2d1n camp! Got to know more TRM people ❤

2)

 had dinner with sis and mom at some cheap jap-italian restaurant at bukit timah plaza after accompanying sis to pay school fees in SIM.
the food was pretty alright! :DDDDDD but we were too greddy and ordered so much oh god no wonder I'm getting fat like a ball.

3) Cupcakes!

spotted twelve cupcakes open at bugis (FINALLY) and mom bought 3 for us to share.

Red velvet, chocolate baileys & cookies and cream!

I LOVED THE RED VELVET ONE 

the baileys one was YUMMY as well! 

ALL WERE MAJOR YUMS the cupcake was so fluffy and light! ♫
guilty pleasure <3

4) flowers from the bouquet my sister received! 

Why are flowers so gorgeous? I wanna be a flower too.......

5) cute photos of me LOL! 
the pschool one was hideous.......

while the toddler Amanda looked like a boy.
CUTE OKAY.

6) just decided to make some french toast one morning. 
IT WAS REALLY GOOD ★ cause I made it HAHAHA!

okay finally done with all the photos bye people I shall slack some more, have my dinner and start studying!
This weekend's gonna be busy, after exams tmr gonna hang out with TR21 lovelies & go to work! $$$
THEN i will have to drag myself out of bed on saturday for NDP training till 6, then im going to my uncle's house blah blah.
sunday will be chiong-projects day! SIAN but no choice. at least it's better than exams. WAY BETTER.

have a great weekend people! ♚



No comments:

Post a Comment