Thursday 14 June 2012

suntanned and burned: first ever lakota outing!

HEY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
hahahaha omg holidays are awesome cause I get to blog any time I want!
okay whatever eh! SO I'M HERE TO BLOG ABOUT MY SENTOSA OUTING WITH LAKOTA PEEPS YTD!
it was absolutely fun and awesome yo!
HAHAHA.
loads of photos tho a lot are not mine since I didn't take much photos on my camera, was too busy having fun LOL
so here we go:




Met xueying at the bus stop at about 8:10 cause we only realized that the meeting time had changed after we were out!


SO we decided to take the LONG LONG way to harbourfront via bus 188.
and damn was it long!
tried (but failed) to sleep on the super long bus ride and finally reached after an hour's ride!
waited for the others and went to vivomart to shop for lunch hahaha!
it was damn weird everyone was waiting outside vivomart, pushing trolleys and rushing in right after the doors opened LOL typical singaporeans.
we bought what we needed and after meeting everyone, we headed to SENTOSA via monorail!
OH GOD IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO CROWDED! seemed like half of singapore's students all came to sentosa yo!
reached siloso beach, and the rest shall be described with photos. LOADS OF PHOTOS.



but in summary we played ball games, Frisbee, had lunch and PLAYED WATER GAMES. super awesome.
I WAS ALL WET AND UNGLAM but whatever hahaha!
btw salt water is so damn salty UGH. YDS HAHAHA
photos:


desserts made by


jiajia & jiaying! SO NICE OF THEM



our bags LOL damn messy right




MY TOENAILSSSSSSS


stuff fried by xy!




chicken!



we actually bought a chicken and aaron tore it into strips and we kiap-ed it with bread! quite yummy yo! <3




snacks








We chilled and took photos















and let's proceed to the water games. HAHAHA I'm just gonna upload the glam shots of me cause the unglams are SERIOUSLY unglam




this is weirdly funny so i shall post it HAHAHA MY FACE HAHAHA







L O L SO RANDOM HAHAHA



posting this cause I like my smile. I can't smile like this in real life in photos it has to be really candid :(







camwhoring on other's camera. TSK BIMBO











sandy sandy sandy





jumpshots!





washed up grudgingly ( it was really fun and we had to go :( )


celebrated vanessa's birthday by giving her a surprise brownie from NYDC! I packed and chose the brownie while working okay, so it should be extra yummy! HAHAHA

random photo of a peacock HAHAHA


AND HERES SOMETHING GROSS: PICKMEUP MELTED


I'm super clever, I applied sunscreen but forgot my back. this was what happened:


then we headed back to school for our extra dance practice, we were late with swag. LOL nah nothing happened, thank god we weren't punished or whatever rubbish.

LOL the entire dance practice was just damn funny cause we were all damn high! RUNNING RUNNING~~~ WHOOHOO. that was what we did all night wth




but. IT'S FUN SO WHATEVER EH.




ridiculous ribena at mac







after dance practice we went to KAP's macdonalds to just chill and chat~~~
in total the day was damn freaking awesome and I REALLY ENJOYED THE OUTING OHMYGOODNESS.



love them to bits ahhhhhhhhhh~!
.
.
.
okay I'm damn lazy to blog actually cause I'm so tired and the weather's so warm!!! ARGH HATE IT :(
and i have work later on........... okay actually it's fine at least I have $$$ hahaha!
kay done gonna rush to work now BYE XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment