Monday 25 June 2012

mixed emotions

sometimes, I get really confused. I mean, life's just too confusing for me. All the "politics", unwritten rules, complications, etc. You'll never know what you're into for. You'll feel so messed up. You'll ask yourself over and over again: why do I have to be someone I am not? Why are we so different? Why do I care so much when the others aren't even caring? Why, why, why?

I know that we all have to suck it up and carry on, but just for tonight, I just hope life could be a little simpler. True, life is indeed a rollercoaster ride, and what's a rollercoaster ride without all the loops and excitement? But think about it, you wouldn't want to ride on a rollercoaster for your whole life After a while, everything just pulls you down. Sometimes, life should be like riding a boat on a calm lake, it may get kind of boring sometimes, but hey, at least you know where you're going and what you're gonna be doing.

alright, enough of all these random crap, gonna do some work now. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment