Friday 22 February 2013

fly across the globe

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S THE END OF EXAMS BABY!
I am really happy but somehow I didn't feel excited when I was released from the examination hall ytd at 11am...........
But oh well, I can't imagine 2 months of not studying LOL so damn awesome.
went out today :-)
Job interview at candy empire and I hope I can get the job (fingers crossed)
Then I walked around vivocity for the longest time ever to buy stuff since I was sort of visiting for the first time and I couldn't go empty handed!
But ugh, me and my indecisive mind just couldnt let me make up my mind LOL.
finally bought some awfully chocolates (which taste pretty good!) and gummies and trained to wherever I had to go. Or so I thought.
I alighted and looked around: why does this place look so unfamiliar?
AND I realized that I have went to the wrong place. I was supposed to go to Potong Pasir, NOT Pasir Panjang OMG. I swear I am a genius.
Finally reached Potong Pasir after a long train ride and met him :-)
Went to his house for a bit to rest cause I was too damn tired lol!
Then we went to Nex to catch a movie but ABTM 2 was already sold out :-( We caught upside down in the end. Kinda boring but it was interesting in a way!
after movies we went to Danro for dinner, which I really have been looking forward to BUT was kinda disappointed.





The soup was really good, I especially loooooooooooove the chicken & milk broth and the spicy chicken broth was not bad too! But the food variety was kinda miserable :-(










If only there would be more variety of food, then that would be perfect!





Oh well, at least we had a lovely time just chilin' and eating hehehe!
OH and the soft serve ice cream was actually another highlight of the whole dinner cause it was subtly milky and sweet, not overpowering at all! <3
after our super filling dinner we decided to walk back to potong pasir and it was really nice to just walk and talk about nothing and everything :-)
okay that's about all. LOL anti climax siol.
.
.
.
so tomorrow Im gonna just stay at home and slack like a potato cause that's the only day that I'm not gonna go out! I think im just gonna wake up late, eat brunch and watch shows on my laptop. Enjoying holidays yo ;-)
and we're gonna go watch abtm2 on saturday (HOPE THERE WOULD BE TICKETS LOL) andddddddddddd I can't wait!
Holidays are gonna be real fun hehehe alright xoxo <3


ps: I'm looking for my mom's credit card cause I just saw this gelato offer online AND I WANNA GET IT but I can't find her card :-( oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment