Friday 1 February 2013

tulle clouds

Hello people, so today was the (sort-of) last day of school before exams!
Finally completed all presentations, projects and practicals O M G WE ARE DONE FOR YEAR 1 PEOPLE. time seriously flies. In a blink of an eye we've experienced so much in 2012.
2012 has been a real awesome year. The time that I've spent in poly was really memorable, since I made friends, tried things that I never knew that I would do, cried like shit for no reason at all (okay, maybe not for no reason...... :-) ), and had so much fun I have no idea why did 2012 just pass like that!

Omg I really hope that 2013 would be even more amazing year....... fingers and toes crossed, nothing would go wrong. Well, at least not everything should go wrong........ :-)
AND I am really thankful for everyone that has been in my life, love ya all and you guys know you're awesome.

OKAY TIME FOR OVERDUE PHOTOS:

afterglow: first time emceeing and tho it was a real terrifying experience the day was awesome. LOVE LAKOTA, MEGAHORSES AND JG <3

mummy and sis came for afterglow wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <333333


Jean Grey yo! <3

with le super awesome aaron HAHAHA he's such an awesome senior i swear.



and supper with lakota at KAP macdonalds hehehe I luv them all xoxo  <3

Last day of S&W: no more pool and amanda still doesn't know how to swim LOLOLOLOL




GROUP PHOTO WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3  they are real funny hehehe!








  My eyes look nice here!

AND FINALLY: BAPPHIRE DINNER


ps: pizza hut today and I am happy :-) also had cca interview for leadership positions, and now I feel super embarrassed for all that I've said LOL. but ugh whatever, do't think I'll get in anyway.
OH and omg today my phone suddenly just died on me and I was like DJFNKJNAERKLDMAKSDJNASDHDSJ what do I do I had to meet people damnit.
AND magically he just found me sitting at ourspace even tho I only told him that I'm at school of BA.
then while I was changing out of my formal wear he fixed my phone for me. SOBS SO DAMN NICE LAH OMG MY SAVIOR. hahaha but seriously he is awesome yo. ;-)

ciao, lovelies. xoxo/

No comments:

Post a Comment