Thursday 28 February 2013

Maoris Chalet!

I'm back from MAORIS CHALET yo :-)
And it was unexpectedly alright hehehe I was so damn worried it'll suck like hell at first!
was late for chalet cause I went for my first ever formal interview at MBS, dont think I'll get the job but it's a good experience teehee! And loads of love to xueying for accompanying me <3
Oh in the morning le guy also came to my house, we just chilled, ate wanton mee and talked but it just felt nice <3
.
.
anyway, met Charlynn at Paya Lebar and we trained & bused to Aloha Loyang! damn, I'm too used to calling her Liying it took me awhile to call her Charlynn but still, I tried.
Reached the bungalow at around 8 and chatted with Sheena, who was the only one there. The rest all went to the beach for some games. When they came back, we were supposed to go with our groups and I was tres awkward when I first met my group cause they've already met and spent time with each other for like half the day but I was a newcomer. Damn worried and they didn't even seem to like me at first :-(
Oh well, tried my best to talk to the girls and it was alright after that! :-)
uhhhhhhh we had this activity of going into another bungalow to pick up ice cream sticks and that's all I could remember of the day since it was kinda unmemorable apart from the horrible awkwardness. Yeah but I was so relieved that we became un-awkward LOL.
I mean, we had to spend 2 more days together so............. no awkwardness would definitely help.
Then we all went back to the room and slept :-) shared the bed with Grace & Gwen while the guys slept on the floor HAHAHA poor things they were so envious that we could sleep on the bed. Frankly speaking I hated the bed.......
.
.
The next day, we woke up to PT and it ain't bad. I actually liked the feeling of exercising omg have I changed for the better? I shall try jogging and going to the gym real soon!
we had breakfast of bread and it was supposed to be the "worst" breakfast (the game results determined our breakfast) but we all thought it was much nicer than the others LOL.
Then we went out for amazing race. which was just travelling all around pasir ris. It was kinda boring sometimes cause it was just nearby LOL but oh well, still fun :-)

with Grace!

Tbh I don't really remember much so I shall skip the activities! Just know that I had $4 korean chicken hotplate and also went fishing and I'll not go again, the fishes looked like they were in agony omg. And......... the guys did a real funny harlem shake for our video and uhhhhhhhh Grace and I sucked at bowling.
LOL. And I like face paint HAHAHA
went back to the chalet to slack then we had BBQ which I think I ate half a hotdog, one corn cob and 3 spoonfuls of fried rice. Chalets and camps are the best time for me to diet lol.

But I'm real glad that I could just meet Syaza (GG subgroup 5!) since we haven't seen each other for AGES.

 <3333333 with SYAZA AND CHARLYNN they're so pretty omg. unfair.

and I'm also real glad to meet Gwen and Grace they are so pretty


omg I am extremely jealous but they're so sweet as well omg life ain't fair at all.
oh well! Bathed and had a long briefing about BAOC prep. Damnit it takes up too much of our time I ain't sure if I can make it for every session...... and the "important dates" are......... extremely unfortunate for me cause 2 of them falls on the day before my birthday and my birthday itself. Like seriously :-( sighpie.
.
OH but ytd was real fun cause Charlynn and I actually spent the night tgt just...... sleeping. SERIOUSLY everyone was up and we were in our room and we said tat we were just resting for like 15 mins but you know, we obviously fell asleep...... (Losers sia seriously HAHAHA) but it was such a good sleep <333
LOL I remember that a group of guys came into the room to ask for the bungalow keys (was it Bryan and Lester omg I have no idea but it was damn embarrassing cause we were sleeping like pigs......) and Charlynn slept on the keys so....... I literally rolled her over and grabbed the keys HAHAHAHA OMG.
then I also remember how she tossed and turned so damn loudly omg.
and also that this guy came into the room and slept on the floor and finally I identified him as Jiajun LOL seriously everyone just went MIA it's a miracle that he came back.
oh well.....
.
.
Third day has been nothing but a bore cause we just woke up, packed, took photos and went home.






























 

 

 


Everyone left at different timings so yeah.
and I crashed after eating loads of rubbish for like.......... 4 hours.
okay the end.
.
.
gg out for brunch with le bff (wxy) and then imma go for another interview (DONT JUDGE ME I AM INDEED DESPERATE HAHA) andddddddd gonna meet le guy for dinner and desserts I think teehee.
Oh well, goodbye everyone enjoy the holidays they are gonna fly past in the blink of an eye,
.
OH BTW. went out with polly and huixin but I'll blog like ltr or later cause Im lazy yo.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment