Monday 25 February 2013

Time stopper

I am starving.
seriously, my stomach is grumbling so damn loudly can I be even more embarrassed HAHAHA.
stuck in school cause I had to go to bishan in the morning to meet laava for her student ID, then bused back to school to activate the student IDs and ow I'm waiting for Polly & Huixin hahaha :D
since my phone is low on battery, I have no choice but to use the computers in the library.
Oh well.
.
OSLT BBQ was actually not that bad ytd! :-) It wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. I mean, cliques are inevitable so yeah. I should probably get used to this since the exco & leaders committee would be real similar, cliques everywhere hahaha.
And finally they told me that I am in charge of finance. Like I didn't guess it lol. Though it ain't my preferred choice I shall just accept it and see how it goes! :-) fingers crossed, it'll be fun. Fat hope haha.
.
Okay, so I'm most probably going to another interview right after I finish this blog post. Oh did I mention how crazy I have been in looking for a job? I swear I am mad lol I think I've sent 10++ emails to apply for jobs and also went for........like 3 interviews with 2 more coming up. I need money luh :-( But then again, who doesnt?

okay bye lovelies have a lovely monday and beat the monday blues alright <3

No comments:

Post a Comment