Tuesday 13 March 2012

너도 나처럼



pic.twitter.com/uTd5j50 



hey ya! I'm actually blogging on my new RED laptop, and I'm so not used to it!
but ugh, I have to try someday! So yeah~
OMG i'm actually really really surprised by this week's work schedule! I mean, 6 days of work is A LOT to me! I'm actually really hyped but oh well, I know it's because the others can't work, that/s why they gave the shifts to me...... BUT STILL I AM THANKFUL ^0^

sighs. Sometimes I really hate work. Sometimes I can't help but feel really inadequate when I'm there :( I know that I'm not the most "Loved" one, but still it's kinda annoying and sad to be reminded of it all day long :( Oh well~ I guess I have not learnt the skill of being fake and nice.
I WOULD RATHER BE BRUTALLY HONEST THAN FAKELY SWEET.......

okay no more depressing stuff!

pic.twitter.com/zcA09px
Work today was actually not bad~ Cause I had carissa with me <33333333333333
I love it when I work with my friends, or with people that I know well! :D As I have said, it's really kinda lonely and awkward to work with people who don't even bother to smile at me :( WAIT, NO EMO-ING!

bought provenance bread and a subway cookie for dinner with Carissa! OMG IT IS YUMMY HAHAHA!
but i need to lose weight yo. Starting my diet again tmr...... 1 meal+ a snack! I NEED TO PERSEVERE/

awkward shift tmr......... and the following day........ sobs I am sad :-(

okay, bye my back is aching from sitting REALLY straight to type.

ps: A little boy actually made my day! He called me "JIEJIE!" in such an adorable voice that I just couldn't resist <33333333333 ILY LET'S GET MARRIED KID HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment